𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-13: 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠

'''Huh! You knew about them? But how?'' a curious Liya asked Namjoon.

Namjoon was about to say when Taehyung indicated with his eyes to stop. As soon as Namjoon got Taehyung's indication, he stopped right away. 

''It does not matter how he knew from before. Y/n did not said anything to you all because she did not wanted any sympathy from anyone.'' Taehyung said.

''We are not together anymore so all these things does not matter. And our divorce date is coming near so I will have to return to Seoul soon.'' Y/n said with a straight expression.

''She is right! Even I will have to return to Seoul soon.'' Taehyung said to which everyone nodded in yes.

It was already very late, so Taehyung dropped off Y/n at her home. Y/n did not said anything about whatever happened at the Kims Mansion to neither Yoongi nor Jungkook. That night everything was perfect except for whatever happened at the end. 

As the divorce date was coming near, Y/n was feeling more and more sad. She was not able to control her heart which was suffering from pain. It was true that if possible, Y/n would never want this divorce to happen but nothing was in her hands now. Though she talked with Taehyung whenever she goes to the Kims for her work, yet she always feels bad that after few days, she would never see him again.

Days were going by and the divorce date was nearer than ever. Today was Y/n's last day at the Kims. Her work is finally getting over today. Nobody had any grudges against her. All were quite normal with her except for Sehun. He is always lost somewhere. He always gets spaced out for no reason.

''Thank you so much Y/n! I must say that our house is looking much more beautiful than it was before.''Mrs.Kim appreciated Y/n

''Thank you Mrs.Kim. I am glad that you liked my work. My work is over here so I think I should take my leave now.'' Y/n said.

Mrs.Kim nodded her head in yes but before Y/n went out, she was stopped by a familiar voice. She looked back to see Liya who came towards her and gave her a tight hug.

''You are still my friend and you are going to be in touch with me! And if you need any help, you can always count on me. I will always be there for you no matter what and yes, don't forget me and we will meet soon!'' Liya said with her eyes filled with tears.

Liya had become very close to Y/n within such short period and she dont want her friend to go away from her.

''Yes Liya, you will always remain my friend and we will meet soon! Once I come back from Seoul, I will meet you.'' Y/n said.

After comforting each other, Y/n bid adieu from The Kims who had become so important to her. Namjoon and Sehun were not at home when Y/n went away. And as for Taehyung whom Y/n wanted to see the most before going was not home. He even did not said anyone about where he was going.

The evening sky was looking beautiful than ever. The cold dry wind was brushing against Y/n's smooth skin. By the time she reached her home, it was already dark. There were beautiful lights hanged near the roads, the tall trees had a cover of the white snow which was sparkling due to the colourful lights hanged. Entire London was getting ready for Christmas which was almost there. People were busy doing their home decorations. Some were busy with the gifts that they will buy for their loved ones, little  children were busy talking about Santa and what they will ask as Christmas gift. The festive season was near and people could already feel the warmth which the festive season brings along.

Y/n entered her home to see Taehyung sitting in the living area with Yoongi and Jungkook. She was delighted yet confused by Taehyung's presence there.