Chapter 2

Tuesday

Tuesday

07:00 AM

I couldn't sleep at all tonight, I'm so anxious. And scared.  I can't believe I'm scared. I'M FEARING SHIT.

The alarm went off but I was already awake so I turned it off and went to the bathroom. I did my personal hygiene. I changed into comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

'Good morning.' Krystian said, utterly despondent.

"Good morning Krys, why are you so down."

'I miss my little blonde and also because it's far from Friday," he said pouting.

"Man, Joalin only went camping for five days and you're already dying!? Relax on Thursday, she's there to piss you off. "

'That's right, Krys, let go of Joalin man, it's only been three days and you're already dying in the corners. That's the bad thing about having a girlfriend.' Josh says entering the kitchen

"Are you sure that's just why you don't have a girlfriend?" Why my son, I have never seen anyone uglier than you. Krystian said mockingly
"Ugly are you you tramp, I still don't know what Joalin saw in you?" Josh replied.

-My inner and outer beauty, my love. Thing you don't have. Krys said, smirking at Josh's face.

"Oh you know what, Krystian, fuck you," Josh said, giving Krys themiddle finger.

"For you too," Krystian said, laughing and also giving him the middle finger.

Meanwhile I was just silent in a corner of the dinner table eating andlaughing at the suckers | call friends. I got up from my chair and said, "No more silly fights today, you injured, now let's get to work."

And then I went to my first day at work.

...

Arriving at the address Sabina had given me, I found myself facing a huge mansion with a wonderful garden. So I walked to the entrance to the mansion, took a deep breath and rang the bell. Soon Sabina answered me.

"Hi Noah, good morning. - she said.

- Hi good morning. I said smiling.

'Come on in," she said, giving me room to pass.

I walked in and she closed the door behind her, leading me into the living room, where a very pretty woman and very much like Sabina was standing. As much as she is a little thin and pale, she is still pretty.

"Hey Shiv, this is Noah," Sabina introduced me.

"Hello Shivani," I said pleasantly.

Then she just turned the chair around with her back to me. So will it be like this?

"Shivani, stop acting like a cranky child and talk to Noah," Sabina scolded her.

"No," she said simply.