Chapter 3

Tuesday

Tuesday

23:00 PM

Right now I'm lying in my beautiful bed thinking about my day, which in short was crap.

Man, how can she be so naughty?

The best part of my day was getting home and eating pizza with the boys. Because like I said before my day was crap. I don't know what else to do to get her to talk to me. I need this job, and it's not going to be some naughty girl who's going to take me away from it.

I hope tomorrow is better.

Wednesday

7:20 AM

Dude, I'm dead. I just wanted to sleep late, but now I'm a hired man, and I have to put up with that creature called Shivani.

I go into the kitchen and find no one. Strange that.

I walk to the fridge to get some milk and find a note taped to it saying the boys had to leave early.

Wow, nice way to start the day. Having breakfast alone.

I finished breakfast and went to work.

08:00 AM

I arrived at the mansion and knocked on the door, Sabina answered me and was already saying goodbye to me because I was late for work. I got to the living room and didn't find anyone, I looked in the kitchen and nothing, in short I looked for Shivani everywhere.

Less in her room right you ass!?

Shut up, you injured person.

You know I am don't you!?

Oh go to the goddamned bitch.

After this light conversation between me and myself. I went to Shivani's room. She was there and sleeping.

Better for me.

I stayed there watching her sleep, until she started to shake. Okay, this is scaring me. I reach over to her and sit beside her on the bed. She's cold, I think the weather change has affected her. It's pretty cold today. I grab her duvet and cover her better, I stand there beside her, smoothing her hair with my fingers, trying to soothe her. Until I find myself studying his face. Medium and straight hair, dark skin, full mouth, large eyes. She is beautiful. At least sleeping.

I get a fright, when out of nowhere she jumps out of bed and stays

upright.

Who's there? - she asks scared - I know it's not Sabina, you don't smell like her.

Relax, it's me, Noah. - I replied still scared.

You want to scare me to death you idiot? - She says irritated.

Hey, I'm not an idiot. - I say feeling offended.

Oh and I'm Ariana Grande - she says mockingly - now help me out of this bed. - authoritative speech.

-Fine. - I said going to help her.

I took her to the bathroom and gave her the toothbrush. She managed, even with difficulty brushing her teeth. Then I sat her on the toilet lid to help her out of her clothes. Leaving her in her lingerie. I think we were both embarrassed because she was all curled up. And I? I looked like a pepper.

You don't need to help me in the bath. - She said holding on to the metal bars installed in the bathroom. Heading towards the bathtub.

- He is sure? - I asked worried.

I have. Now can you come out so I can take a shower? - She said shrinking embarrassed in the bathtub.

Okay. But if something happens you scream. - he said worriedly.

Fine. Now get out - she said rolling her eyes.

Before leaving, I left her clothes beside the bathtub.

...

18:30 AM

It's been twenty minutes since Shivani has been in the bathroom. I think she died.

"I'm done," she yells from the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and see her sitting on the toilet lid waiting for me with her blouse on the opposite side.

"You wore your shirt on the opposite side," I tell her.

She makes a face like a pot and starts to take off her blouse.

-Hey, take it easy there, can you at least let them know you're going to start taking your clothes off!? - I say covering my eyes.

-You've seen me like this - she says pointing to herself - just put the blouse on the right side, and give it to my hand that I wear myself.

I do as she says and she puts on her blouse, then puts her on the chair. I follow her pushing her into the kitchen to make her breakfast.

What do you want for coffee? - I ask putting on an apron.

"Could be eggs and bacon," she replies.

Okay. - I say opening the fridge and getting the ingredients.

I finished making the bacon and eggs she asked for and put it on a plate, taking it later to the table where she was.

-Ready. - I say putting the plate on the table.

'I'm starving," she says.

Wow, not a thank you!?

She tried to eat alone but couldn't so I had to help her.

"Open your mouth, baby," he said, guiding the fork to her mouth.

- Can you stop treating me like a baby?

'No,' I say with a shrug.

She rolled her eyes.

"And don't roll your eyes at me," he said putting his fork in her mouth.

"You son of a bitch," she muttered under her breath.

- Can you stop calling my mother a whore?

She made a face of surprise.

Ah got you you boring.

...

Well, the rest of the day Shivani and I don't talk anymore. She spent the entire afternoon sitting in front of the window listening to the rain fall. The rain had increased a lot since I got here. The world was falling out there.

It was already 18:20 PM and Sabina hadn't arrived home. I was starting to get worried when I get a call.

- Noah? Hi. This is Sabina.

- Hi Sabina, why haven't you arrived yet?

- The rain is too strong, I don't think I'll be able to go back home. I'm going to stay at a hotel near here. Can you sleep there today?

"Sabina, I have to go home," I said feeling desperate. I didn't want to be with Shivani.

- Please Noah just for today. I add extra money to your payment. she asked.

"Okay," I said, feeling defeated.

Thank you so much, Noah. You can stay in the guest room which is next to Shiv's room.

- Ok

- Thank you so much again

- Your Welcome Sabina. Goodbye

I"M FUCKED

To be continued...

...