Chapter 4

Wednesday

Wednesday

18:25 PM

I really didn't want to be with Shivani one more minute, I just wanted to go home, take a shower and sleep. But from what I'm seeing, I wouldn't even be able to get out of this house if I wanted to, the rain is really heavy.

I go into the living room to tell Shivani. Which is still facing the window.

-Shivani - I call her.

"Hm," she says, still staring at the window.

Sabina called me and said she won't be able to go home today because of the rain, so she stayed at a hotel near the company.

Okay. But who's staying with me now? - She asks turning her face towards my voice.

I - I answer as if it were obvious - she asked me to sleep here today and take care of you.

"Seriously," she mumbles under her breath. But I listen.

I say the same - I say leaving the room and going straight to the kitchen to make dinner. For dinner I made pasta. I hope it's good.

...

I finished preparing dinner, do you want to eat? - I ask arriving at the room, where Shivani was still in the same place.

"Yes," she says, turning the wheelchair to face me.

So I go to her, and push her into the kitchen.

"I made pasta," I say, sitting down in the chair.

Hmm

Man, what does it cost to say at least one word.

I hope you like it - I say putting the pasta on her plate.

Can you eat alone? - I ask trying to get her to talk.

"I'll try," she says sadly.

Okay. - I say putting the fork in his hand.

She grabs her fork and starts rolling it into the noodles. And then she stops. Why did she stop!? I think she's afraid she won't be able to bring it to her mouth.

"You can do it,' I say, putting my hand over his free one that's on the table.

I notice that it shivered. Then I let go of her hand, feeling a little embarrassed. Then she grips the fork tightly again and guides it to her mouth. She did it!

'I did it," she says in a whisper. Still not believing - I did it - she repeats now smiling.

- Yeah, you did it, congratulations Shivani - I say feeling happy for her.

- Think you can finish eating by yourself? - I ask.

"I can do it," she says confidently.

So I start eating too, and dude not wanting to brag but it was delicious Shivani managed to eat all the pasta that was on the plate, with a little difficulty, but he managed. So I took her plate and mine and took them to the sink.