Chapter 7

1 month later

1 month later

Tuesday

8:38 AM

Over that month Shivani and I became best friends. And I hope it stays that way.

"How is the day today?" she asks, lying beside me on the grass in the garden under a large tree.

"It's wonderful." There are few clouds in the sky, several birds and the sky is the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. I reply.

"I just wish I could see it." she says sadly.

"Hey Lil Shiv, don't be sad, one day you can see again. I say pulling her to my chest, hugging her.

- How are you? she asks, lying on my chest.

"Oh I'm so fucking hot. I say jokingly.

"I'm serious, Noah. she says, laughing.

-Well, I have brown hair and a little big, green eyes, I'm not that tall, and to top it off I'm fucking hot. I reply, laughing.

-You are so cute. She says

I know baby. I say stroking her hair.

Can I touch your face?" Just to have a basis for what you look like?" she asks embarrassedly.

Clear. I reply sitting up. I take her hands and place them on my face.

She runs her fingers across my cheeks, then mouth, nose, eyes and hair close my eyes receiving all your affection.

You look pretty cute." Too bad in my mind you're just a blur. she says sadly, taking her hands away from my face.

"Hey, you can still see me, you see. I say holding her face.

Last month Shivani's exams had a result. She was not blinded because of the accident but because of the trauma it caused her. So she can still see, but she can only see it when she is psychologically freed from the trauma.

Okay," she says as tears run down her cheek.

Don't cry Lil Shiv, seeing you like this makes me sad. I say hugging her.

- She wipes the tears that flowed and lets go of me - Okay, let's change the subject.

"Hey, what do you want to do today?" I ask changing the subject as she asked.

- I don't know, we always spend the day talking. she says with a shrug.

Really. I say lying down again.

'So we're going to lie here all day doing nothing?" she asks, laying her head on my chest.

"Yeah," I say, hugging her.

...

We spent the whole day lying down talking about random things. But I had to make Shivani's lunch.