Prolouge:

Talking: Give me back my sword!

Thoughts: (I hate you!)

Magic spells: FIRE DEMON RAGE!

Monsters: YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS BOY!

Kazuki's POV:

(WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? Why would she do this!?)
I thought as I killed yet another grimm with my sword with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't think of anything else other than what she had done to me as I continued to take my anger out on the grimm. I can still remember it vividly in my head.

Flashback to earlier this morning:

I was riding on a bullhead heading to union city to congratulate my girlfriend Yang on graduating from signal academy since I'm already in my second year in union academy. I brought some of her favorite chocolates and some chocolate chip cookies for her younger step sister Ruby since she'll be mad if I didn't get her some. Five minutes later the bullhead finally landed so I got out and proceeded to head towards signal academy to meet with Yang and her Family.

Small Timeskip to the academy halls:
I was walking around the halls of signal academy looking for Yang until I saw her Father Tai yang up ahead along with her uncle Qrow and her sister Ruby. They saw me coming towards so Ruby decided to run to me.
Ruby: 'Kazuki! You're here. Did you miss me!? Did you miss me!?'
She said while bouncing around excited. I just chuckle at the cuteness that is Ruby rose.
Me: Yes, Ruby I missed you too.
I said before I gave her the cookies I bought which she hurriedly took out of my hands and started munching on them.
Qrow: Hey kid. How's Union for yah?
Qrow asked with a bit of a slur in his voice, no doubt a little bit drunk from his flask.
Me: It's been good so far Qrow.
Qrow just chuckle at me before excusing himself to go to the bathroom. Tai greeted me with a simple hello and also excused himself to finish up some paperwork for the school, so Ruby and I decided to look for Yang together. While looking for her Ruby was pouting that me and her sister are going to be at union while she needs to stay one more year here at signal. After about a minute of walking around and not having any luck with finding my girlfriend, we decided to ask some students if they've seen her anywehere. Thankfully some students did see her going to her homeroom with some guy named Krimson. So me and Ruby went to her homeroom and went inside only to be met with Yang, my long time girlfriend, the woman who I loved with all my heart kissing another guy. I was shocked and the only thing that came out of my mouth was:
Me:'Y-yang!?'
After I said that they immediately separated from one another and Yang had a look of horror plastered on her face.
Yang: 'Ka-kazuki, please let me explain!'
Me: 'Explain!? Explain what Yang! That you've been cheating on this entire time!
Yang: Kazuki please just listen to me!'
Me: No! Don't even try Yang from this point on we are through!!
I shouted as I threw the gift that I bought for her and stormed out of that room while Ruby was still shock at what her sister had done.

Back to the present:
And after that I went straight towards the emerald forest to vent my anger out. I kept thinking of reasons why she would do such a thing. Is it because I wasn't good enough for her!? Did she even truly love me!? Or was she just playing with all this time!? A few beowolves tried to sneek up on me while I was distracted but someone managed to slash it down before it got the chance to attack me.
I looked towards the person who saved my life and it turned out to be my teammate Rukia.
Me: Rukia...
Rukia's POV:
I was just wondering around the emerald forest when I saw my team leader Kazuki enter the forest looking really pissed off. (Geez, what happend to him?) I thought as watched him go into the forest. I decided to follow the guy just in case he does anything stupid. I found him in a clearing slashing down some grimm but this wasn't normal slashing, it was barbaric and full of rage and left quite a few openings. This was not how Kazuki usually fought, he was precise in his movements not like this. After a few minutes I noticed he just stopped but he wasn't aware of his surroundings so a few beowolves tried to sneel up on him but luckily I slashed them up just time to save his ass. That seemed to knock him out of his thoughts as he turned towards me but his eyes were full of sadness.
Kazuki: Rukia...
He said in a broken voice.
Me: What happend to you?
I asked. His mood suddenly changed from sadness to anger as his grip on sword tightened.
Kazuki: I found Yang cheating on me.
Me: What! That blonde bimbo cheated on you!? With who!?
Kazuki: Some random guy named Krimson from signal. Found them locking lips in her classroom.
Me: What! The nerve of that bitch!
I shouted as I begin to walk out of the forest to hopefully teach that bimbo a lesson. Kazuki must've noticed what I was planning because he told to forget it and that it wasn't worth it.
Me: So.. What'd she say?
Kazuki: Nothing. Didn't gave her the chance to speak, just walked right out of there.
Me: Well.. Good job on restraining yourself. If that was me I would've beaten that guy to a bloody mess.
Kazuki: Trust me I wanted to do the same, but I figured I'd just get in trouble for beating up a student.
After a few minutes of talking we decided to head back to Union and get some rest especially for Kazuki since it's been a long day for the guy. So went to the terminals of the bullheads and went back to Union.
Small timeskip..
After a couple minutes of riding in conplete silence we finally made it back to Union academy. As we walked back to our dorm I decided to address the big question of this situation.
Me: So.. Are you gonna tell the others about what happend?
Kazuki: Honestly I'm not sure. I mean Yukina is probably going to notice somethings wrong with me so I might as well tell her. As for Noel if I don't tell her she'll be pissed.
I nodded with his decision. I just hope those two don't overreact and try to destroy all of signal in a blind rage.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

And that's it for the prolouge folks. Next time will be chapter one and a little bit of foreshadowing of what's to come so stay tuned for that. Anyway leave a comment on what you guys think and My apologies for the grammatical errors. See you guys next time!