Episode 5

3rd Person's POV:
It was now the next day after team KYRN's fight with the white fang and now they are trying to find out where the van that abducted several faunus and humans went.
Kazuki's POV:
Me and Noel were following some tire tracks that we found belonging to the van while I assigned Rukia and Yukina to get some other info about former white fang members that could be targeted.
After following the tracks for a while it lead to a dead end alleyway. I sighed in frustration as I walked back out the alley. Noel followed suit and grabbed my hand.

Noel: Kazuki, what's wrong?

She asked as we stopped walking for a bit.

Me: Huh? It's nothing.

Noel: I know you Kazuki and I know when something is bothering you. So what's wrong?

Noel said as she gripped my hand tightly. I sighed in defeat knowing that she was not going to let this go.

Me: It's just...if i hadn't messed up yesterday we would have bewn closer to finishing this mission by now.

I sighed as we sat down in a bench near the park.

Noel: look, I know you're upset about that but we can't predict what's going to happen on our missions.

Me: I know...it's just beacuse of my mistake more people are gone possibly dead by now.

I said as I hung my head low. Noel then put my head into her chest.
Noel: Like I said, we can't predict what's going to happen on our missions and we also have to accept the fact that as much as we want to, we can't save everyone but we can prevent situations like this from happening.

She said as I was just resting my head on her chest. I sighed as she let me go and sat beside while resting her head on my shoulders while still holding my hand.

Me: Yeah, I guss you're right. Thank Noel.

Noel: No problem.

She said after I thanked her. We then got up and went back on our way to meet up with Rukia and Yukina.
Timeskip later in the afternoon at a restaurant
.
Yukina's POV:
Me, Noel, Kazuki and Rukia were sitting at a restaurant we found in the middle of town.

Noel: So any new info?

Noel asked while drinking some soda pop.

Me: We found some files on a former whitefang member that lives nearby.

Rukia: Yeah. Apparently one his closest friend a high ranking officer got married and quit the whitefang because of it, and that about a few weeks ago his friend vanished along with her husband and daughter.

Me and Rukia explained as we handed Noel and Kazuki the papers that were given to us by the local police.

Kazuki: Is the guy still around?

Kazuki asked while looking through the papers.

Rukia: Yeah. Last time the policed checked he was still in his apartment.

Noel: Where is he located?

Me: Just outside the main market area, in an apartment building.

I said as kazuki handed me the files back.

Kazuki: Okay. Firstly we need to drop off our weapons in the hotel and get into some more casual clothes so as to blend more with the crowd. Then we'll go to this guy's place.
Kazuki said standing up from our table and paying for our meal. We waited outside for a bit then went back to our hotel to drop off our weapons, after that we went our way to the address listed in the files.