Episode 3

Author's note: Hey guys! Matthew here and here is episode three of The White demon of Union Academy. This is also the first official arc of this story. Hope you enjoy!

Kazuki's POV:
It had been a few weeks since the first semester of our third year here at union academy. A lot has happend in the first couple of weeks: firtsly I learned that Ruby and Yang were in the same team togother with two other girls and Ruby was given the position of leader. I am a bit worried since she is two years younger than her teammates but I'm sure that she can handle it. Another thing that happend was I noticed that Yang would avoid me every chance she got which I'm thankful for because it makes it easier for us to calm down a bit.
Rukia: Watcha thinking about lead?
I was brought out of my thought by Rukia's voice.
Me: Huh? Oh it's nothing.
I answered as she just shrugged and continued eating her food.
Intercom: Kazuki Yagami please report to the headmaster's office.
The intercom said as I was just getting up to throw my trash away.
Me: Okay. Girls I'll meet you back at the dorm.
I said to my team.
Noel: Okay. Inform us if anything is wrong.
Yukina: Yeah. See u later Kazuki.
Both Noel and Yukina said as Rukia just waved goodbye. I then walked out of the cafeteria towards the headmaster's office, while I was walking I noticed a two male students harrasing a female fox faunus. I got angered by this and walked towards them.
Me: Hey! Leave her alone right now.
I shouted at the two guys as they stopped harrasing her and focused on me.
Bully1: And what are you gonna do about it huh?
Bully2: Yeah! And why should we stop this girl is a freak anyway.
The bullies said as one of them pulled on her tail causing her to yelp in pain. At that point I couldn't just stand and watch so before the bullies could even react I ran towards them at full speed and punched one of them right in the jaw which sent him to the ground. The other guy was shocked but that was quikly replaced by anger as he tried to punch me but I was countered him by grabbing his harm and flipping him over and throwing him the ground.
Me: That's what I'm gonna do. Now get lost!
I said as they both groggily stood up and ran away. The fox girl thanked me before going about her way, I then continued to walk to the office.
Timeskip to headmaster's office.
3rd person POV:
in the headmaster office were three individuals. One was Prof. Ozpin the leader of the hunstman, the Other was Sirzechs Lucifer leader of the devils and lastly was Principle Nezu leader of the heroes.
Ding!
They were interrupted by the elevator sound.
Ozpin: Come in.
Prof. Ozpin said as the doors of the elevator opened and in stepped Kazuki.
Kazuki: You called for me headmasters?
Sirzechs: Ah, Kazuki just in time. We have something important to tell you.
Prof. Ozpin and Sirzech said as they gesture their student to sit down at the chair facing thier desk.
Kazuki: What is it that you wanted to talk about?
He asked.
Nezu: Yes, recently there have been an increase of whitefang activities in down town of Union city.
Ozpin: There have also been reports of strange kidnappings that is concentrated in that particular area.
The two headmasters explained. Kazuki had been aware about the increase of whitefang activity but this was the first time he had heard about the kidnappings.
Kazuki: You think the activities of the whitefang and these kidnappings are related?
He asked.
Sirzechs: We believe so since most of the kidnappings had been humans. There have also been reports that Adam Taurus was seen in that area.
Sirzechs answered. Kazuki frowned when he heard that name. He and Adam had crossed blades many times during team and on some of his solo missions.
Kazuki: So you want me and my team to go invetigate these activities?
Ozpin: That is correct. We also hope that the four of you will be able to rescue some of the victims and return them to safety.
Kazuki: Alright I'll inform my team right away sir.
Nezu: Thank you Kazuki. There will be a bullhead ready to transport you and your team tomorrow at 10 am.
Kazuki: Okay. We won't let you down sir.
Kazuki said as he stood up and bid farewell to the three headmasters who simply nodded in agreement.
Meanwhile in Team KYRN'S dorm
Yukina's POV:
(I wonder what the headmaster wanted with Kazuki, it's probably nothing.) I thought as I was reading a book in our living with my headphones on while Noel was watching some videos on her scroll as Rukia was flipping through channels on our TV. I took of my headphones for a bit when the door of our dorm opened and in stepped Kazuki.
Kazuki: Hey guys I'm back.
He said as he walked towards us.
Me: Kazuki! You're back.
Rukia: So... What did the headmasters call you for?
Noel: Yeah. Is something wrong?
Noel and Rukia asked as Kazuki went to sit down on our couch.
Kazuki: They were just telling me that we have a mission tomorrow.
He said.
Noel: A mission?
Kazuki: Yup.
Me: What's it about?
Noel and I asked. He then proceeded to explain us the situation in downton union city and that the headmasters tasked us to investigate the situation at hand.
Rukia: Alright! Time to kick some whitefang butt.
Noel: When do we leave?
Kazuki: Tomorrow morning. 10 am. So make sure to get plenty of rest tonight okay?
Kazuki said as he went to get a shower before bed. We all nodded as I went into my room to get ready for bed since I already showered beforehand. I then got on my bed and let sleep take over me.
Meanwhile in a warehouse:
Several whitefang members were busy guarding what looked to be a metal cage whiched held a silver haired wolf faunus woman, a black haired man and what looks to be a six year old fox girl.
Wolf woman: Honey, what's going to happen to us?
The woman asked as she was fearing for her life. The man gripped her hand softly.
Man: Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you and Ayano.
Besides the heroes are probably sending a team to rescue us right this moment.
The man said as he held his wife's hand and held his daughter Ayano as the little girl slept on ger father's lap. (Someone please help us.) were his last thought before exhaustion took over and he passed out.

To be continued.

Author's note: And thats a wrap guys! What did you think? Once again leave a comment below of what you think of this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next part.

Here's a little surprise:

Meanwhile in an unknown location:

???: The first test has already been completed master. Shall we proceed to test number 2?

???: No let them rest for now, tomorrow we will resume the experiments.

A figure said to another one as the second one backed away from it's master.

???: A path has now been paved, soon my efforts shall be rewarded.