Episode 7.2

Kazuki's POV:

It's been about a week after our mission in Union city and things have gone back to normal. Me and my team have been attending classes as usual and still performing well academically. We've also been hanging out with some of our underclassmen such as team Rwby and Team Jnpr during our free time and I've alson done some solo training sessions to make sure that if I see that masked villain again I'd be ready for them, from time to time I do think how that villain knew my name and what did they mean that I would understand in time. Could it be some evil plot to destroy the world? Well whatever it is I will stop it.

Anyway enough about that serious stuff right now I'm in my room alone in our dorm since Rukia took Noel and Yukina to the training room for some sparring. (I sure hope Rukia doesn't break any equipment.) I thought to myself chuckling after remembering some funny accidents that have happened during mine and Rukia's sparring sessions. I was just scrolling through my scroll trying to find something to watch when I found a music video of one of my favorite singers NATEWANTSTOBATTLE. I decided to sing along with the music since I do sing from time to time.

After I finished singing along to the song I noticed that Noel had messaged me saying that I was needed by the headmasters again and that it was very important and that they were already there waiting for me. I replied saying that I'll be right there and got up from my bed to head towards the headmasters office. I wonder what they want this time? A mission? An important announcement they need to make? Well whatever it is it's clearly concerns my whole team.

Timeskip to the headmasters office.

The elevator finally stopped and opened it's doors to reveal my team inside the office along with Sirzechs as well as Prof. Ozpin and two people I never thought I would see this early in the school year.

My Mother Yumeko:

(That's her human form)

And my older sister Ayaka:

(without the wings and horns)

Me: Mom! Big sis!

I said as I run up to them both and gave them a hug.

Yumeko: Ah! My son it's very good to see you.

Ayaka: It's good to see you too little bro!

They both said before releasing our group hug.

Me: What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys were in the underworld?

I asked Mom.

Yumeko: Well we finally finished up our business in the underworld.

Mom explained to me but I was still confused on why they summoned me here with the headmasters along with my team.

Me: Ok but why did you need to call me here? You two could have just asked my teammates to take you to our dorm.

Yukina: That's what we would also like to know Mrs. Yagami.

Ayaka: Well this matter concerns Kazuki more than the three of you but it will have an affect on your team as a whole.

Noel: Why is that?

Sirzechs: Well Kazuki, you along with your team are going to be accompanying your Mother and sister back to the underworld for a couple of day.

Kazuki: Why?

Yumeko: Because Kazuki it's time to finally meet your fiancee.

K/Y/R/N: WHAT!?

To be continued.

And that's the prolouge for our next arc ladies and gentlemen. The engagement arc! We're finally going to see one of the future members of Kazuki's harem make her debut in the next chapter so be sure to stay tuned for that!

This is your author Matthew signing off!