Episode 2

Author's Note:
Hey Guys! Matthew here, sorry if for the wait. School is starting up soon so expect some slow updates. Anyway enjoy!

3rd person POV:
A fleet of airships descend upon Union academy as the upcoming students step out to admire it's beauty. One person is a small girl with black hair with red tips wearing a black and red dress with matching boots and a red flowing cape. This was Ruby rose. She was accompanyd by her older siter Yang xiao long.
Ruby's POV:
Me and my sister Yang had just gotten out of the airship and we were just admiring the view of Union.
Me: Wow! This school is huge
Yang: Yup. The view from the city's got nothing on this.
We said looking at the school. Then some people walked around carrying some really cool looking weapons!
Me: Oh sis! Look that guys got a fire sword and she's got a collapsible staff!
I said as I fangirled over the countless new weapons I'll be able to see.
Yang: Easy there little sister, there just weapons.
She said as she pulled me back by my cape as I tried to check out more weapons.
Me: Just weapons! There an extension of our soul.
I said to her.
Yang: Yeah but why can't you fangirl over your own weapon. Don't you like it?
Me: of course I love Cresent rose, it's just...seeing new weapons is so cool. It's like meeting new people but..better.
I said sheepishly. She then pulled my hood over head telling me to grow out of my shell, while we both shared a laugh. I then decided to address a major problem that we have.
Me: So... Yang what are gonna do?
Yang: About what?
Me: You know... Kazuki.
I said as she suddenly gained a nervous and guilty look. You see after Kazuki had stormed out of the room when we found her and Krimson making out I comfronted her about asking why would she do this to him. She said that she never wanted to cheat on him but with the constant rumors about Kazuki cheating on her with his teammates their relationship strained and in the end she gave in to peer pressure. I'm still a little upset about what she did but I guess I can't be mad at her forever.
Yang: I..don't know Ruby. I feel like if I try to apologize now it would just creat a bigger gap between us. The best thing I could as of now is to try and avoid confronting Kazuki but I will apologize to him when the time comes.
She said while we were walking towards the conference hall. I nodded my head agreeing with her decision as we lined up and listen to the instructions given to us by Prof. Goodwitch.
Meanwhile in TEAM KYRN'S ROOM
Yukina's POV:
Welp...looks like todays the day that the initiates arrive, especially that Blonde haired bimbo Yang, (I still can't believe that girl cheated on him! I mean come on! Kazuki is the perfect boyfriend, loyal, caring and strong and really hand-WAIT! Don't think that girl. He's your leader and the most popular guys in school. He'll never be with me.) I thought as I blushed a little at the thought of dating Kazuki.
Kazuki: -Kina, Yukina are you there?
Me:Eep!
I squeked as I noticed that I was spacing out and didn't notice Kazuki calling me.
Me: Uh.. Yeah what is it?
Kazuki: I asked if you wanted to go get some food. Noel and Rukia already went out.
Me: O-Oh! Yeah sure let's go.
I said rapidly and we both walked out of our dorm and went towards the cafeteria. When we got there Noel and Rukia had already ordered some food for us and were waving for us to join them. We sat down and talked about what we were going to do today.
Noel's POV:
Me: So, You guys got any plans for today?
I asked my team as we were eating our food.
Yukina: Not really. I was just planning to get some reading done in our dorm.
Me: Ok. What about you Rukia?
Rukia: Not really. I think I'm just hoing to chill in our dorm for a while.
Me: You, kazuki?
Kazuki: Umm.. I was planing to do a little extra training in the training grounds. Can't let myself get rusty you know?
I just nodded at their answers. I then thought of an idea for my day.
Me: Hey, Kazuki! Do you mind if we spar a little after we're finished?
Kazuki: No I don't mind, but just so you know I won't be going easy on you.
He said with a confident smirk on his face. (Oh, that smirk there's nothing more I love than seeing that on his cute face. Wait... CUTE!? Since when did I see my team leader as cute?) I thought as I blushed a little. Kazuki must have noticed because he asked what was wrong and I simply answered nothing.
Me: Anyway... I wouldn't expect noting less from you team leader.
I said with a smirk on my own.
A few minutes later.  Kazuki's POV:
After our lunch Rukia and Yukina decided to head back to our dorm to get some rest while me and Noel on the other hand went to the training ground for our spar.
When we got to the training area, we went our separate ways to change into our battle attire. I was out first then Noel followed suit. She drew her mace while I summoned my demon sword Morningstar.
Me: Good luck Noel!
Noel: Same to you!
We both said and got into our stance. She was the to act first as she ran at me and swung her mace down but I blocked it with my sword. I did a horizontal slash which she dodge by stepping to the side. I then did a vertical slash followed by horizontal slash which she easily parried both with her mace. She jumped back a bit to widen the gap between us. I charged at her and kept slashing at her to which she can only block.
3rd Person's POV:
Kazuki was on the offensive while Noel was in the defense so she decided to counter by ducking and sweeping at his legs which caught him off guard. Noel jumped back and charged her magic power into her mace until:
Noel: EARTHQUAKE!
She shouted as she slammed mher mace into the ground and sent a shockwave towards kazuki.
Kazuki: SHADOW WAVE!
He shouted as he countered it with his own shock wave which push Noel's shockwave back into her and cause her to stagger quite a bit. Kazuki took this opportunity and desummoned his sword and jumoed high into the air.
Kazuki: HELIOS FLARE!
He shouted as he created a fire ball and throw it at Noel which hit her and caused a small explosion. When the smoke cleared Noel was lying there with a few burn marks and bruises but was otherwise fine. Kazuki wemt to to chek up on her.
Kazuki: Noel, U ok?
Noel: Y-yeah I'm fine. Nothing I haven't handled before.
Kazuki: Are you sure?
Noel: I'm fine don't worry about me.
Kazuki: Okay, but just in case how bout I carry you back to our dorm?
Noel blushed as he said but just nodded.
Noel: KYAH!
She squeaked as Kazuki lifted her up bridal style and went towards their dorm.
After getting to their dorm Kazuki let Noel down so that she could take a shower.
In the shower Noel's POV:
I was taking a shower before I went to bed. (Still can't beat Kazuki. It's okay, I know one day I'll beat him for sure.) I thought as I was drying myself off. I went outside and saw Kazuki reading a book on the couch.
Me: Hey Kaz! I'm done now. You can take one now.
Kazuki: Huh? Oh, yeah sure.
He said before going into the bathroom. I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

To be continued.
And that is it for episode 2 of The White demon of union acdemy. Leave a comment down below of what you guys think. See you next time👋