Yukihira Style: Breakfast Buffet!

The third day passed by quickly and even more students were dismissed by the instructors. There were only two more days of the training camp and the competition was even more fierce than the past two days.

"Today was absolutely horrendous." Yuki cried, "I wanna get back to my luxury suite and sleep."

"We still have two more days left." Ryoko said, "I think we can still pull it off, you guys."

Shun looked behind him, seeing Zenji and Hikari behind him, the latter helping Zenji walk while trying to get him to drink some of her special energy drink. But Zenji was even too tired to try it.

"Hmm?" Ryoko hummed as she read the schedule for the day, "There's no assigned curfew bedtime for tonight."

"That's gotta be a printing error right?" Yuki wondered. Just then, a small chime came through the speakers.

"Attention Totsuki students." It was Gin Dojima, "At 10 p.m., that's one hour from now, you are to report to the main banquet hall dressed in your school uniforms."

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed, but quickly went to their rooms and got dressed in their uniforms before heading out to the main banquet hall. When they got there, the room was barely full of all the students that had survived so far. 

"Wow, there's a lot less of us now, huh?" Soma commented.

"Yeah, no doubt about that." Hikari added.

"Everyone looks pretty beat." Ryoko said looking out at the exhausted students around the room.

"Soma!" A voice called out the Yukihira boy. He and his sister turned around saw Takumi Aldini and Ikumi Mito running up to him in a panic.

"You are a moron!" Ikumi shouted, "How could you be so full of yourself to challenge a graduate to a Food War like that?"

"I am not letting you leave the academy until we've settled things once and for all." Takumi shouted.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?"

"Who the heck are you?"

Hikari sighed and walked in between them, pushing the two away from each other, "Ladies, ladies, you're both skill with a knife. But please, don't use them to cut each other down. Let your cooking do that, all right?"

The two immediately stopped fighting, turning away from each other and back at Soma and Hikari.

"Everyone's talking about your food war, Soma!" Ikumi yelled.

"Wait a second..." Takumi backed up, "If you're still here..."

"Then that means.... you beat Kojiro Shinomiya?"

"You actually did it?" They both said in shock. 

Hikari chuckled and hit her brother on his back, "Nope. My big brother got his butt kicked. Hard!"

"She's right. I totally lost that challenge." Soma admitted.

They started to question Soma about his food war against a graduate of the academy, wanting every single detail , but Soma didn't get to answer any questions as someone else walked into the room.

Erina Nakiri walked into the room with her faithful secretary behind her, Hinako. For a moment, Hikari thought Erina was glaring at her and her brother, but she passed that off as just a coincidence. 

"Everyone, please face towards the stage." Gin Dojima said from the podium on the stage, "There is but one reason why you were called here. For me to inform you of tomorrow's challenge."

"Tomorrow?"

"But why do they need to tell us about it the night before?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, your challenge is to create a new breakfast item befitting of our guests here at Totsuki Resort." Dojima continued, "Breakfast is the face of our hotel. It is the meal that represents the start of our guests' day. Presents something that gives the table an air of invigorated radiance. Something that cannot be ignored, nor forgotten. Make a single dish, one that gives a sense of wonder for the day. Your main ingredient will be eggs."