Practice

Lillian Pov

"Lily where you going?" Asked Amelia as her and Vilot came into my room.

"I'm going ice skating." I tell them.

"Can we come we used to go before we were sent here?" Vilot asked me.

"Let's go ask Miss Bree yeah?" I asked looking at them.

"Let's go." They said at the same time and dragged me to Miss Bree's office.

"Can we pls go ice skating with Lily?" They asked at the same time as they barged into the office where the Mikaelson's were.

"If Lily wants to take you than yeah." She said looking at the twins.

"Did you bring your stuff with you?" I as asked as they looked at me.

"Let's go pack the quicker we do the longer we can be there for." Amelia said dragging me out the door and towards there room.

Time skip

The twins have packed there stuff so I go to Miss Bree's office and open the not noticing the Mikaelson's were there but Miss Bree wasn't. I go behind her desk and open the cupboard with the key she gave me and grabbed the range rover keys then locked it up again. I turned around to see the Mikaelson's looking at.

"What?" I asked after seeing them staring. "She said I could." I said then running out the office

I ran outside to see the twins on the door steps infront of the car.

The car:

As I buckled the twins in Miss Bree and the Mikaelson's walk out

As I buckled the twins in Miss Bree and the Mikaelson's walk out. I go to the drivers seat and buckle in then I drove out the drive way with the Mikaelson's following after than we parted way's.

Time skip

When we go there we were the only ones.

Violet

Amelia

Lily

What we didn't know was the Mikaelson's were watching us the entire time.