Over The Weekend

Lillian Pov

Today is a Friday meaning the twins don't have school tomorrow so I have time to do mine and Divina's room without having to go to school to come back again to then go back to school.

We just got home and now we are surprising the twins with their  rooms. We go upstairs with the twins behind us. When we got to Vilot's room we looked at the girls and opened the door.

Vilot's face was priceless. She ran in and looked around. What she didn't know is on Monday we will be redoing her and Amelia's bathroom and playroom.

We then went to Amelia's room we did the same thing we did for Vilot to her. She was excited and shocked at the same time. We are also sorting out both of their clorset because they don't fit in their clothes anymore.

We was now getting ready for bed and the twins and Bailey are excited to sleep in their new beds. When we were in our Pjs we had cereal and brushed out teeth.

When the twins and Bailey was in bed me and Divina was wide awake so we decided to get started on her room tonight

When the twins and Bailey was in bed me and Divina was wide awake so we decided to get started on her room tonight. So after they got rid of all her old furniture and they both got into Lily's bed and fell to sleep.