Twin's Birthday

Time skip

4 months later

Lillian Pov

Tonight is the night before the twins 6th birthday and were having a small party with there whole class it will be here and there parents have rang me to say they're coming last week but we're doing more food cause Hope my mum and Klaus is coming along with some others.

Bailey started to walk a bit holding onto thing and I was so proud. I'm just making tea now then will be going grocery shopping tomorrow while there at school. Both of the twins were allowed to pick 2 people each for a sleep over so I'm getting some extra things for them cause there sleeping for 3 nights.

For tea I decided to do pasta bake cause Bailey is 8 months and she could chew on the pasta.

Pasta bake:

When I finished I got Bailey and the twins followed me cause they were in the living room

When I finished I got Bailey and the twins followed me cause they were in the living room. I put Bailey in her high chair.

High chair:

I put food out for us all and we all started to eat it half way through there was a nock on the door

I put food out for us all and we all started to eat it half way through there was a nock on the door. I got up to see Mum, Klaus and Hope.

"Come on in. Do you want some pasta bake we have leftovers?." I asked with a smile holding the door open so they could come in.

We go to the living room and I put food in some bowls for them. We all sat down and I finished mine to see Bailey struggling to get some so I used her fork to feed her. After she had done so had the twins.

"Girls can you go to the living room I need to give this one a bath then you can go in it OK?" I asked causing them to nod then walk to the living room.

I put Bailey in for a quick bath and go downstairs to see the twins had fallen asleep on the sofa. I put a blanket over them and sat down near Amelia. Then Hope, Mum and Klaus came in.

"Where are Divina, Rebekah and Marcel?" Asked mum causing me to look at her confused.

"They didn't call you?" I asked they shook their heads confused aswell.