The Argument

Lillian Pov

When I go into the living room it wasn't just Klaus in there it was Divina, Marcel and Rebekah. I just look at them in disbelief.

"Why you giving us that look?" Asked Rebekah stepping forwards.

"You didn't call or visit you didn't even send us a letter and now your back " I said angrily.

"We came for Bailey." Said Marcel stepping forwards aswell.

"You can't just abandon your kids then show up to pick one." I shouted at her.

"Bailey is ours." Said Rebekah calmly.

"She doesn't even know who you all are." I screamed at her.

"I'm her mother." Rebekah screamed.

"You were the twins mother too." I shouted at her.

The twins came down with a sleepy Bailey behind them.

"Come give Mommy a hug." Said Rebekah holdingher arms out.

But what shocked her was she ran over to me with a smile and wrapped her arms around my legs. But so did the twins. Rebekah and Marcel walked away while Divina stayed back. It looked like she was gonna cry cause she never had this. I opened my arms out to her for a hug.

She came over and wrapped her arms around me while I wrapped my arms around her. After a while we pulled back.

"Let's get Bailey and the twins to bed then we can watch a movie." I said to Divina picking up Bailey and Vilot while she picked up Amelia.

We put them all in bed and they shortly fell asleep after. Me and Divina go downstairs to the living room after Divina was changed into her Pjs.