So Close

Lillian Pov

I gasp as someone dragged me away before the car could come near me let alone hit me and hugging me tightly to their chest. After I got my breathing under control I  looked to see who was there but I wish I didn't because there standing was a furious but worried dad. When I saw this look I stepped back quite scared. That was the look he used to give me when I interrupted him and Hope's bonding time. When I stepped back he stepped towards me making me step back even further than before.

Everyone even him noticed I was scared. He stepped forward trying to apologise but I turned around and ran for it he tried to grab me but I was already to far for him to grab me. As I was running I couldn't here three other people following me. I was almost out of sight from them when I bumped into something when I looked up it was Marcel.

"Fuck sake I was so close." I said as he picked me up and threw me me over his shoulder when he took me over to the others I was kicking and punching him to put me down but he didn't he only carried on walking.

When we got over to the other he put me down I tried to run even though I knew it was hopeless. But I was grabbed by the arm from him.

"Let go." I said struggling to get my arm free.

"Let me think about it. No." He said sternly.

"I hate you." I said still struggling

"No you love me." He said with a smile.

"No I don't." I said looking away and pulling at my arm to get it free from his hold.

"Did you hear that Klaus she hates me. Oh dear." He said with a gasp and being a little more dramatic than he needs to be.