Grandparents

Lillian Pov

"Well what are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Mikael and Ester are back." Said Klaus bluntly.

"We came to warn you." Said Elijah.

"Well they don't know about me so I'm safe." I said confused.

"They're here for Hope and Divina." Said Kol.

"Why?" I asked.

"Divina brought Mikeal back once and controlled him so he's here to kill her and Hope is my Daughter." Said Klaus I nodded.

"I'll be careful I'll make sure they are with me everywhere till we get close enough to Mikeal or Ester to kill them." I said to them.

They soon left so I made sure Hope and Divina went to bed and locked there doors and windows.

In the middle of the night I woke up to a knock on the door again so I checked the cameras to see that Mikeal was here with Ester. I go to the each of twins rooms and took them downstairs to the secret room that is soundproof. I get Bailey and put her in there too. I put food in there and drinks for when they wake up.

I called Klaus and the other letting them know.

(L=Lily K=Klaus M=Marcel R=Rebekah E=Elijah H=Hayley)

K: What do you need it's 3 in the morning?

L: Unless you want us to all die you need to get here they found us.

H: Who found you?

L: Mikeal and Ester.

R: We are on our way.

E: What did you do with the kids?

L: They are in the soundproof secret room.

M: Keep them there.

L: Will do bye.

(Call ended)

I go wake Davina and Hope up. They got up hearing Mikeal and Ester's name. I told them where the girls were. I checked the cameras to see they were trying to get in I had a spell on the house which they can't break no one can except me. Soon Marcel, Hayley and the Mikaelson's arrived. Us three go out and Mikeal and Esther sees but the spell goes up to the steps so when they came over to get us they got flinged back by the force field.

I flung my hand out and use my witch powers to keep Esther's down while Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah sorted Mikeal out. Mikeal was then stabbed with the white oak stake. I stared directly into Esther's eyes. I walk out of the force field and carried on walking over to her while my name was being called in the background and telling me to stop. I tipped my head to the side snapping her neck.

"Can I kill her?" I asked the others keeping my eyes on Esther's body.

"Go ahead." I heard Klaus say.

I put my hand over her body and let flames rise from underneath her before she was covered in flames. I slowly put the fire out after about 5 minutes. When they all disappeared she was just ashes on the ground. I grabbed a pot and used a spell to collect the ashes in it. I closed the pot and sealed it with a spell which no one can open it.

I handed it to Rebekah knowing she would want a piece of her mother with her.