The Night Out

Lillian Pov

By the time we had finished shopping we had an hour to go to school and the mall was 45 minutes away so we quickly got in the car and drove to the twins school. When we got there we had 15 minutes before they came out so I got Bailey's pram out and put her in it. We go to the playground and waited for the twins to get out of school. All the parents were looking at me because I was a teenager. When the twins class came out they both raced to me and the parents were in shock.

"Is Bailey awake?" Asked Amelia so I got Bailey out her pram.

Bailey wanted to walk to the car so I got her shoes and put her down to walk.

Shoes:

Shs walked all the way to the car

Shs walked all the way to the car. When we got to the car I buckled them all and in and jumped into the drivers seat (not literally). I started driving home half way home Bailey had fallen asleep so I left her. When we got home I put Bailey in her downstairs cot. I go to the kitchen to ring my mum.

(H=Hayley L=Lily)

H: Hey

L: Hey mum I was wondering if you could watch Bailey and the twins?

H: Yeah. Why?

L: Because I have planned a night out with me and my friends.

H: That's fine I'll come over with Hope see you soon.

L: Bye.

(End of call)

I go back to the living room to see the twins playing while Bailey was still asleep.

"Girls Auntie Hayley and cousin Hope will be watching you while I'm out." I told them.

"OK." They said at the same time still playing.

After few minutes there was a nock at the door. I open it to see Hope and mum. I let them in and went upstairs to get changed.

Outfit:

I go downstairs and said goodbye to the others

I go downstairs and said goodbye to the others. I go out to the limo and the driver picked up my friends and we went to the club. When we were inside it was bright and loud we were all smiling and went to the bar.