The Stay

Lillian Pov

When I was downstairs I walked into the living room to see Hope, Mum and Klaus stood there with their bags in their hands.

"Yes?" I asked causing them to look at me.

"Can we stay here Rebekah and Marcel are in a mood because they want to take Bailey home with  them?" Asked Hope stepping forwards.

"Sure you all know where your rooms are." I said going to the kitchen.

I washed all of the used and dirty pots  then I went to the living room. I sat down and Bailey sat on my knees and I was just playing with her. I didn't hear Hope, Mum or Klaus come downstairs.

"Sing. Sing." Bailey kept repeating to me I sigh and nod at her.

I heard clapping behind me to see Hope, Klaus and Hayley stood behind me I smile at them and turned to Bailey who was also clapping.

I put a movie on for us when the twins came down. We watched Brave while Hayley and Klaus went to do their jobs.

When we were half way into the film it was tea time so I got up and started to make it. Since it's Sunday I decided to do a Sunday dinner.

When I finished it was the end of the film so I turned the TV off and set dinner up in the living room

When I finished it was the end of the film so I turned the TV off and set dinner up in the living room. There was enough for Klaus and Hayley so they ate as well once they got back.

Once we all ate I told them to wait in the dining room. Then I took the plates in and brought out....