Chapter 2: Other World Part 3

Inside was different than what was in my dream, and not just by a little bit. There weren't any blank canvases and instead, large tables with cardstock paper and other assortments of painting materials. The teacher's desk was similar except that the computer on top of it was much larger and that there weren't any papers set on it. The windows were also larger but split in the center so that you could open each side from there, which was a strange design but made sense since you wouldn't want the wind to blow away the papers. 

Also, there was a specific moving cabinet full of paper, coloring pencils, and other tools meant for painting. I can only wonder what this meant though. Was the room different in my dream because of how I thought it should look like or was there some other reason I just didn't know about right now like a collective unconscious? At least I remember hearing something about that from Dominique but all he said about it was how 'idiotic' it seemed. I guess I'll find out tonight whether it changed or not, walking toward the front of the school and toward my home.

I was still here, still in this nightmare as my eyes caught up to the sudden change. It's still so strange, I'm still lucidly dreaming. I've never had a lucid dream three times in a row. As a matter of fact, I only lucidly dreamed once or twice in my life. This time though, I'll take my revenge on this creature for hunting me for two nights in a row. Looking around, I could see that the room I stood in wasn't the same as before. It was definitely the art room, but no longer the version that I had in my nightmare yesterday. Just like I thought, it changed when my brain finally knew what it actually looked like. The creature was nowhere to be seen either, which was a breath of relief for once. 

I still didn't understand anything of what was going on, but that seemed inconsequential right now. At least I was safe, even if I couldn't die in this world...I think. Peeking out, I could see that the halls were empty, the only thing that gave the creature's existence some proof was that part of the walls were smashed in. The broken bricks or debris were nowhere to be seen though, just the missing pieces being there. If I'm right in assuming, they're probably in the sky right now, just floating about. 

Without the fear of being hunted by the beast anymore, I needed to find a weapon to use in the future but where would you even get one? It's a school for crying out loud, it's not like there are any knives or guns...except maybe in the teacher's lounge. I seriously doubt there would be one in the real world but I've never seen the teacher's lounge so it's just up to the imagination. 

I guess you could say that the areas I've never seen are copy-paste to other things I've seen in the real world so a kitchen area should have the basics of a kitchen... unless there's something else I'm missing. There could be another reason, a person's mentality and how they see the world could change things, but I don't have time to become smart. The creature might be stalking the halls and looking for me while I stand here doing nothing.

There were two ways into the teacher's lounge with one of them needing a key but the other one was simply walking through the office. Not only that but there were cameras throughout the school and all of them were being monitored in there, I've seen it once, so I might be able to track it after finding the knife. Moving about the school while sticking to the walls, I could see that more of the building was broken apart and in the sky, with a large platform up there. 

Though it was hard to see, I swear there was a shine or glint of something up there that I've seen before but I couldn't quite place it. Once near the door to the office, I precariously jumped toward it and went through, looking at the bulky computers where the cameras would be on. I was already here so I might as well, walking to the other side of the desk and glaring at the different feeds, seeing that the school was empty. Each camera feed just stared at a random part of the school where the creature wasn't at, but one of them seemed out of place.