𝘡𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 || 𝘖𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Requested by: impmon

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Zant, must you wear that helmet all the time?" Y/N asked her Twilit lover. He was sat on his throne, full of confidence and composure. He sat proudly facing forwards as if waiting for something, or someone. 

"Yes, dearest," The tongue of the mask retracted, revealing his warm smile, "I'm awaiting news from the underlings regarding the whereabouts of that Imp and her mutt." His smile remained. Y/N sighed, getting up to leave the throne room.

"Where are you going? Should anything arise you'll need to take my place here!" Zant rushed to his lover's side, taking her hand in his own. She looked up at him with sad eyes. 

"I'm not interested in being the Twilight Queen, Zant. I only want to be yours." With a snap of Zant's fingers, his mask was gone, disintegrated into flakes of twilight.

"My love!" He exclaimed, a gentle hold on both of her S/C hands, "I desire nothing more than to live out my days with you. Here, or in that.. light realm you call home. Whatever you want  dearest Y/N, it's yours."

Y/N smiled softly at Zant's display of affection. My, how passionate he could be! Upon their meeting, Zant already had a soft spot for her despite her being a Hylian, a light dweller. He saved her from the Shadow Beasts that preyed upon her and he brought her here, to the Twilight Realm. When asked why he saved her, his response was simply, "You're not like the other Hylians. I was drawn to you, and I still can't figure out why."

"All I want is to be with you, Zant," Y/N said, looking into his bright eyes, "I only ask that... you do not forget about me during everything that is happening between us and the light realm."

She held his face in her hands, taking in his unique features. She loved the way his eyes glow a bright orange and somehow burn even brighter when he's happy; she loved the look of adoration in his eyes when he looked upon her. Y/N began tracing her finger down the pattern adorning his forehead, earning a chuckle from her lover.

"Dearest, Lord Ganondorf may own me and command me to do his bidding but you own my heart. I could never forget you." He sealed his statement with a soft, heartfelt kiss upon her lips.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

A/N: This was a little tricky to write but I hope you enjoyed and I hope I did our favourite Twilight Usurper justice.