⚠️𝘎𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘮 x 𝘈𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 || 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦

Requested

⚠️mature themes ahead, read at your own risk - mentions of neglect, abuse and sexual themes - there is NO smut involved, it is only suggested⚠️

»»————- ♔ ————-««

     It's so strange to be so obsessed with someone's touch after so many years of neglect, abuse and loneliness. His touch was something I was obsessed with - whether it was out of love or lust - I hungered for it. He rescued me from all of the pain and suffering I had endured for so long, and he introduced me to a whole new world; one of love, lust and pleasure. 

     I had lived on the surface for many years, long before the others from Skyloft came down and claimed the land their own. I wouldn't say I had anything against them, but I certainly disliked their presence. However, before their descent came a certain Demon Lord. Oh, what a wonderful day that was! Years of relentless torture from those bastard bokoblins, moblins and the like... I was finally free. 

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Ghirahim..." He had taken me to where he was currently residing - I couldn't quite tell where we were. He told me that if anyone were to find us, he'd have no choice but to kill me. A bit dramatic, I thought, but honestly I wouldn't put up much of a fight if it came to that.

"Yes, skychild?" We were in a dark room, dimly lit with a deep red; I could barely see any of his features, just a slight silhouette of where he stood. Oh, the light captured his toned body perfectly. If this was where we were going to stay for a while, I'd have no complaints.

"I told you, don't call me that. I'm not one of them..." I could sense he had a smirk on his face. He knew I hated being called that. 

"Don't be so down, darling," I felt movement, then all of a sudden, he was beside me. His fingers now lightly gripped my chin, making me look at him, "I know that, deep down, you love it, don't you?" His sudden change in tone left shivers down my spine; I couldn't help but shudder at his words. "Oh," He laughed, "you liked that?" I sighed at my lack of effort to keep it down, but the way this was going... there's no way I could keep quiet. 

His hands moved from my chin to cup my face. Ghirahim gently caressed my cheek; I could tell he was looking into my eyes. He was gazing deep and hard; he knew what I wanted, and I knew how to get it. 

"Ghirahim... it's a little dark in here." I said softly, trying to play innocent. He could see right through my act, I'm sure, but I was going to have fun with this. 

"You're right, darling. Give me a moment." With a snap of his fingers, he was gone - to do what I don't know - but this was my chance. In a rush, I fought with my clothes, clumsily trying to take them off as quickly as possible. I had underwear on, yes, but he could do with that what he will. Taking off my busted-up tunic and ripped up old shorts, I threw them on the floor, emerging victorious in the battle to remove them. I thought I had won - but oh, how wrong I was. From behind me, I heard a small laugh. Then, a strong pair of arms were around my waist. In a flash of light, Ghirahim and I were on a soft surface. Still on the floor, no doubt, but that was the least of my concerns. 

"You are sneaky aren't you, skychild?" Rough lips met my neck in an attempt to scold me, but I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, not yet.

"Me? How mean..." Ghirahim laughed against my neck as he started sucking around, trying to find a sweet spot. It was getting harder and harder for me to fight back any moans - especially when he finally hit that spot. I grabbed his waist and pulled him onto me. There he sat, upon my hips. I could feel how hard he was through his clothing; I was getting more and more desperate for him to put his length inside me. 

"Kiss me," I whimpered, "please." I pulled him down towards me by the hem of his shirt. He laughed against my lips before kissing me roughly.

Everything became clumsy, hot and messy. He started putting his hand up my bra and playing with my breast. I moaned into our deep kiss, wanting more.

"Please, you know what I want, Ghirahim..."

"𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨."

»»————- ♔ ————-««

A/N: I'm sorry if that was a little underwhelming or not too great, I've never written anything smut-like or sexual, so this is a first for me.  I hope it was okay, at least! :)