Chapter Twenty-One

"I can't believe her. She has the option to save the world but instead she's being selfish." I screamed in frustration. We hadn't moved from where Autumn left us. We have no idea on where to go or what to do.

"Aiden calm down. There's nothing we can do. Autumn's gone. She's made her choice." Luka shouted. I'm so angry with Autumn. She gets to stay in her force field and play happy family whilst the rest of remain orphans in a dying wasteland. I miss my dad. I want to get back to my life and set things right. I regret the bad things I did in. I regret being horrible to Autumn and Raven and all the other people at school. I want to fix things. I've spent my entire life pretending to be someone I'm not so people like me. I want to go back and be who I truly am. I've spent many years sleeping around with guys to hide my feelings for girls but I don't want to do that anymore. I want to be free. "Then we need to change her mind," I stated.

"How?" Raven asked.

"We need to take into consideration this happened as her life's a living hell and Autumn will be back with her uncle." Luka added and I know he's right and as much as I don't want her to be back with her uncle, the world needs to be fixed.

"I know this will hurt her but there are billions of dead people and children like us now orphaned missing their families. I miss my dad so much and I bet you two miss your parents. We'll do whatever we can to remember being friends with Autumn so we can save..." Suddenly, we heard multiple roars. Luka and Raven's faces went blank as they stared behind me. I turned around and saw some Hardlings charging towards us. We're screwed. We don't have enough fire power to fight them off and they're too close for us to escape. "What are we going to do?" Luka shouted.