Floor Six

"Let's hope you can do it again with the other floors," Aiden stated.

"I really can't handle anymore floors," I said.

"You've got this," Luka comforted.

"You couldn't have been scared of bunnies or marshmallows," Raven laughed.

"What would've been helpful is if I managed to get so calm, I could use my magic."

"Beep, we've now reached floor six, prepare for horror." Raven stated. A weird scrapping noise started and it blooming killed my ears.

"What the actual is that? You scared of irritating noises?" Aiden asked, confused.

"I think the fear might be claustrophobia, the walls are closing in."

"Crap!" I shouted. We pushed against the walls trying to stop them or at least slow them down. My uncle used to look me in my room or in a cupboard when he was fed up with the sight of me or if he friends or girls round. It did it so often that I become terrified of being locked in small spaces. I started to have another panic attack and collapsed on the floor. I couldn't breathe. I tried what Luka said earlier and started clicking but it wasn't working. Aiden and Raven kept trying to push the walls whilst Luka came to help me. "Hey, everything's okay. You've got this. Focus on the memory from before."

"I can't." I started crying.

"The focus on my voice. Remember when we were given the summer reading list?" I nodded. "You were so happy when you read it. You're face lit up and you did a small little dance. You were so happy. Tell me why?"

"One of my favourite books was on there. You noticed me doing that?"

"Yeah, I'm OCD remember I notice things about everyone." Luka laughed, "tell me about the book."

"It's called I was here by {insert name}. It's a really sad book but it's written beautifully. It's one of the books that inspired me to write my own books."

"You write stories? Tell me about them."

"I mainly write mysteries and horrors but I really want to get into writing fantasy."

The walls opened back and the power came back. The lift set off again. "I never knew you write; do you want to be an author?" Luka asked.

"Maybe," I replied.

"You should let me read some of them," Aiden said.

"Really? You'd want to read them?"

"Yeah, they could be interesting."

"If you remember after this is all done then I give you permission to break into my house and read them," Aiden laughed.