Whos this?

Megumi's POV
The sun shining through the blinds, birds chirping, and the wind blowing it was the starting of another day. I opened my eyes and looked around my room, searching for my phone. I looked at the time seeing I was gonna be late to school if I didn't get up right now. I got up and put on my normal clothes and went to the restroom before summoning my demon dogs, I usually take them to school with me, not for any particular reason just the fun of no one knowing that there's dogs present right in front of there eyes, is kinda amusing. I go to a normal school but Gojo says I should be going to a jujutsu high school for sorcerers. I don't like feeling special or feeling out of the ordinary for seeing cursed spirits.
I close the door heading off to school, at this time gojo is already at the high school he teachers for sorcerers.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Hello fushiguro, lovely to see you this morning" the old women, with blonde turning grey hair known as my teacher says to me as I walk into class, not many people were here yet "I guess I'm early" I said to myself as I walked with my hands in pockets to my seat. There was about 5 people here including me but one person caught my eye when I felt there stares piercing into me. I glanced at them only to see them look down in confusion. "Is there something on my face or something, why were they staring ever since the moment I came in" I said in my head a little confused and a bit worried. I shook it off when the bell rang and class stared.

All during class the h/c haired person still wouldn't take there eyes off me, or so I thought it was me.
"Hey, uhh fushiguro right?"
I heard a voice coming from just a few feet away from me, I was trying to get my stuff when I turned around to look at who was talking to me. It was the h/c haired individual who hadn't taken there eyes off me every since I stepped in the room, 'had they finally came to tell me there problem' I thought.
"Ya that's me" I said in confusion but still trying to be polite.
"Ya sorry for glazing at you this whole time it's just I couldn't help but wonder why you have two dogs with you"
I stood there. Stunned. I couldn't believe what I just heard, they can.. they can see them? But how? Why?
"Wait, you can see them?"