Interaction

Rina's POV [ur names finna be rina cuz I'm to lazy to write y/n all the time :/]

I looked at this young man confused,
"Can't everyone see these two dogs, they've been standing here this whole time" I wondered. I stood there while this boy had a surprised look on his face, like he's never heard words before or something. When he questioned me about seeing these two dogs standing in my presence I was at a loss.
"Ya.. cant everybody?"
I questioned this strange boy more and more, "this is ridiculous why is he so dumbfounded about this" I was pissed I couldn't figure this stuff out, why was there two dogs in this classroom and how is he getting away with it, it's all so confusing. Before I could even turn my head the two dogs vanished, and soon the ebony haired boy too.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Megumi's POV
They asked another question but when they turned there head I made sure the dogs were no where to be found, and in a blink of an eye I was out of that classroom. I couldn't handle anymore questions from them, "how could they see the dogs?!" I murmured. Luckily school was over after that bell, so I headed home quickly not wanting to be caught up with that person again. As I sprinted home I went to reach in my pocket for my house keys, "huh..?" My keys weren't in my pocket. I was at a halt at my front door, I turned to throw my backpack off my shoulder to see if I threw my keys in there.
"Nope" I said after checking the first pocket.
"No.." I went on checking the second pocket.
"Not in here either?!" I exclaimed.
I knocked on the door to see if Gojo showed up at home before me, I knocked about 4 times hoping for the door to swing open, but there was nothing.
"Did I seriously leave them at school?" I questioned. I rewinded my day, I put my bag down at my desk, I listened and took notes in class, I got into a conversation I wish I could've avoided, and... "oh" I was dumbfounded at my stupidity, I left them on my desk when I was packing up. "I must have forgotten to put them in my pocket when I rushed out of the classroom.." I turned around from the door and head back to school to pick up my keys, I knew school didn't close for another hour or so cause all the teacher have meetings and 'teacher duty's'. Walking back to school with my hands in my pockets I heard a muffled scream.

シシシシシシ

𝔸/𝕟
Haha cliffhanger
But anyways its harder to write a fic then I thought, like its really hard coming up with ideas and how to write them
But I managed to write this chapter at 2:03 am. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far I'll try and make more chapters soon
♡'・ᴗ・'♡