Dorms & uniforms

Rinas POV
Watery eyes from the bright sun glazing down and through my dorm window, I yawn and stretch, pulling the covers off my body as someone knocks and opens the door to my dorm.
"Well good your awake" Gojo barges in with the same looking uniform he had on yesterday and blindfold that went around his head and shaped his eyes perfectly, with his hair sticky up just like before.
"I wonder if it just stays like that.."

"We've got to get you a uniform, lucky for you I've already got you one just gotta go and get it at the office!" holding the key to the office where they keep the uniforms.

"Umm okay" I yawned while standing up and putting on shoes. I dressed in a big t-shirt and sweatpants, as I was heading to my door out in the hall I heard the cheerful man talk to a familiar voice. I stepped out of my room closing the door behind me and saw megumi standing in the doorway of his dorm room talking to Gojo.

"Oh hey fushiguro!" I shout sprinting to him and the blindfolded man.
"I didn't know you would go here too, I thought you would stay at the other school."

"No I decided I would go here."

"But megumi when I asked you to go all those times you said no!" Gojo said with a offended tone.

"Since I didn't show up to the interview like I said I just decided to come here" the raven haired boy said rubbing the nap of his neck, like he was nervous about something. Probably just tired, he does look like he just woke up.

"Cool so are we gonna get my uniform or are we bout to stand here all day"

"Oh ya, yes rina let's go" Gojo gestured for me to walk with him.
"See ya later megumi!" He shouted as megumi headed back in his room

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Nice!" I shouted as I walked out of my room with my uniform on
(I won't describe it because this is a gender neutral fanfic so imagine it as u wish)
In front of my door waiting was megumi, Gojo and two others I hadn't seen before, one was a girl with light brown hair and stood about 5'3 with a long skirt for her uniform. Next to her was a boy with pink hair and about 5 inches taller then the orange tone haired girl, his uniform attached a red hood. Megumi stood leaning on the hallway wall while the two others were chatting with each other.
"Looks good" I heard megumi say with his head turned.
"Thanks, but uh" I focused my attention on the others who were still talking amongst themselves.
"Guys!" The snowy haired man shouted catching the attention of the two.

"Oh yes! I'm nobara kugisaki. I heard your names rina?"

"Ya I'm rina and it's nice to meet you nobara."

"I'm yuji itadori! I like your uniform!"

"Oh your itadori? I heard about you, nice to meet you both"

"Rina these three are all first years like you so you'll be training and fighting together" Gojo says facing me and the other first years

"Oh cool you all seem fun"
Megumi looks at me and pushes himself off the wall where he was leaning, walking towards me, itadori and nobara he tells us that we're going to go see the second years.
"what are we doing with them?" The pink haired boy with a dark colored undercut questioned
"We'll be training with them, well mostly teaching rina some jujutsu and learn about there cursed energy"
I looked at megumi as I heard my name, from where I stood I could see his long black eyelashes, they were pretty..

シシシシシシ

A/n
Maybe megumi and rina will have something going on soon who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But anyways this chapter isn't as long but I came up with it on the spot.
Don't forget to vote!!😼