Sushi

Rinas POV
"Hey there!" The tall white haired, now known as our teacher was heading our way as we all sat on the steps outside the large building where we all got to kill curses. Me and nobara sitting on the same step and the boys sitting on the same step.

"How bout we grab some food!"

"Juicy steak!" Itadori said excitingly

"Sushi!" Nobara said after
To be honest I couldn't care less what we we're gonna eat as long as we did, cause I am starving.

"As long as we get something I'll be good cause I am starving" I say getting off the steps walking towards them.

"Just leave it all to me" Gojo said pointing to himself then turning his focus to megumi who was scrolling on his phone.
Gojo turned around acting as if we were gonna leave megumi behind,

"Alright let's go" pushing me, itadori and nobara. Looking back megumi soon caught up,
Walking, the sunset and the sky was a shade of pink which made everything even prettier, I looked at megumi while he was dozed off but again he had this look on his face I can't describe. Almost looked like he was trying to hide a smile while thinking about whatever.

"Hey whatcha thinking about over there" I heard the pink haired boy say in a teasing tone, megumi just gave a side eye.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

We arrived at the train station and the two knuckle heads were playing rock-paper-scissors, while me and megumi talked on the side lines. I told megumi how I defeated my first cursed spirit he smiled in return happy for me I could tell, while Gojo scrolled on his phone looking for sushi places that weren't to far away.

"I guess we could go to the sushi place in ginza" Gojo mumbled after nobara won the rock-paper-scissors, I guess it was a decision to where we're going to eat.

"Ginza yay!" Nobara cheered but itadori soon interrupted

"I want revolving sushi" itadori blurted with a straight face, nobara wasn't too happy.

"Itadori your such a...ugh guys say something to him!"

" if we're going we should get something good since Gojo's paying." Megumi told
Itadori

"That's all you care about" I laughed at megumi, he turned his head quick at me.
Itadori went on arguing about sushi to nobara, the rest of us watched on the side waiting for them to just pick a place.

"My favorite is sushi go but I'd go with splendid sushi for a first timer" Gojo blurted out, stopping the two from arguing.

"Yea you get it!" Itadori agreed

"Omg we're getting sushi does it really matter where we're getting it and how" I sighed hopping just to get something to eat sooner or later.

"Of course it matters!"
Nobara went back to arguing with itadori once again

"The sushi is delivered to you on a bullet train" Itadori said pointing like he made the best point of his life.

"Whaaaaa!" Nobara gasped at the words that spilled out of his mouth.

"Okay nice that's cool now let's go"
We were waiting at the train station yet we were getting picked up by gojos driver, he arrived just in time and we all got in.
Itadori hanging out the window