Interview

Rinas POV
I told megumi I wasn't just gonna be left clueless for the second time in a row so he took me to a restaurant? I don't know what's up with this guy I mean yesterday he was just a classmate and now we're sitting in a restaurant because I saw something I wasn't supposed too? Geez life is full of crazy mysteries.
"So basically all I can tell you right now is what you saw, is something only a few people can see. That's why it was surprising that you confronted me about seeing my dogs" he explained before taking a bite out of his food he ordered. I really don't get anything he's saying.
"But how come I can see them but other people can't? I mean you can see them too right? So what makes us special?" I bun barred him with questions.
"We can talk about that later, for now I wanna tell you we're I'll be taking you, or I should say where 'we' will be taking you."

"Who's we?"

.......

"Heya guys!" A guy with white hair, and wearing a blindfold sat down next to megumi or should I say pushed him away so he could sit down. This weird stranger just sat down and megumi doesn't look amused? Oh is this the guy he was talking about when he said 'we'?

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
(This part of the story kinda follows the 2nd episode of jjk just letting you know)
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Uhh are we even in Tokyo right now?" I said to the white haired man who's name I found out not to long ago, Satoru Gojo.
"Yep this is what the outskirts of Tokyo look like!" Gojo said proudly as we walked up this large hill in the mountains.

"Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School" Gojo blurted out as we stood in front of a large school.
"You!" Satoru pointed at me. "Are going to have a interview with the principal of this school"

"Huh?! Why are u just telling me this now I wasn't prepared for this? Plus what for anyway I'm already in school why would I need to go to two?"

"Well rina this is a special school for people like us who can see cursed spirits, and don't worry I already signed you out of your normal school you'll be going here from now on!"
Gojo and megumi already explained to me what cursed spirits are at the restaurant, but they never told me I would be going to a new school because of it?!
"Don't worry to much rina you just gotta give him a good reason why your here"

"I guess I just gotta come up with something quick" I mumbled to myself trying to figure out how ima get into this place

"This reminds me of when I did this same thing with itadori" the blindfolded man said out of no where

"Itadori?"

"Oh you'll meet him soon, just gotta get in first!" Gojo teased as we stepped into this big room with pillars and lights on them, they were dim like candles. A man sat at the center of the room with..sunglasses on? But we're inside?

"Your late!" The big man shouted, it gave a shiver down my spine. The large doors to the room we just entered closed. The man was.. MAKING DOLLS?! What in the world is up with my life lately.
"Masamichi Yaga" Gojo introduced this large man who happened to be the principal of this school 'Masamichi Yaga'

"This is the individual?" Masamichi questioned as he looked at me with his dark glasses. I quickly took the hint and bowed,
"Rina I enjoy rainy night-"

"Why are you here" I was interrupted by the man, he looked at me, he was very serious, I could tell.
"Umm I can see cursed spirits and I'd like to know how I can get rid of them"

"Why?"
Is this guy for real he needs more information? that's all I could come up with five seconds away from entering just a minute ago.

"Because cursed spirits are causing trouble around Tokyo and I don't want anyone else to die" I came up with this stuff at the top of my head, he looked at me unamused. I was frightened by the mans stance, voice, and the way he looked at me, he was so intimidating. When he stood up he raised his hand and one of his doll looking things.. growled at me?!

"Wait that's not a doll? It's alive?"

"In a way there corpses I control with my technique."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

After fighting a literal doll for an interview I finally came up with a good reason to get in, luckily he took it.

"Satoru show them to there dorm room" that's what the man said after I convinced him to let me in, to be honest I'm kinda looking forward to this, meeting new people who are like me, fighting spirits, it all seems cool to me now.

"Woah! This place is huge for a dorm room!" I shouted as I jumped on my new bed.
"All the second and third years are out at the moment, but you'll meet them all soon enough same with the rest of the first years." Gojo told me as I was rummaging around my room.
"Oh ya where is megumi anyway he did say both you and him were gonna take me here but it seems he didn't come what's with that?" Gojo then told me megumi and this boy itadori I keep hearing about went out to find..fingers? I don't know, this is all still new to me, guess I'll find out more tomorrow.

シシシシシシシ
A/n
Okay I'm starting to write more for the chapters I will admit the first two were kinda short but there getting longer don't worry :)