Mission

Megumis POV
I couldn't even open my eyes before I heard a loud ringing and big foot steps skipping through the hallway outside the dorms. I could take a guess on who that could, climbing out of bed and putting on slides I opened my door, skipping around was the one and only Gojo. Why was he doing this at like 8 in the morning? God knows why. I heard the door next to my dorm swing open, stepping out was rina, with there hair messy and in a big t-shirt and shorts. They didn't look bad for just waking up they actually looked, kinda pretty.
"What the actual fuck is going on out here" Rina shouted staring at Gojo, next came nobara storming out of her room and taking the bell Gojo was waving around. Itadori walked out shortly but all my attention was rina, they looked amazing even when they wake up..
They looked at me and walked over
"Woke you up first?"

"Yea, I don't know what's wrong with him" I eyed the guy who just brutally woke everyone up. He was talking with nobara and itadori, rina paced over to him and asked why he woke us up.
"We have a mission later today and I wanted you all to be ready!"

"Later today?! Then why the hell did you wake us up at.." Rina looked at the Apple Watch on there wrist
"9:36 am?"

"Well the mission is in 4 hours so stop yelling and go get dressed or something" Gojo sassed shooing all of us and walking away with his bell.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
(This will follow parts of the 3rd episode)

"So where are we going?"

"Okay since we're all here I'm sure you three remember when when I lied about going to Tokyo" Gojo said with a guilty tone

"YA WHAT WAS WITH THAT?!" Nobara shouted

"And why are you bringing it up?" Itadori continued

"Settle down settle down"
We all looked at him with a straight face, except rina. Once they heard Tokyo they were on board with whatever we were doing I could tell, the way they were so interested was kinda...cute. They were ready for Gojo to say what we were doing.

"Wellll" Gojo continues

"We're gonna go to Tokyo this time, no fooling around!" Rina, itadori and nobara all had a glow in there eyes all shouting Tokyo and how they love it just like last time

"If you quiet down ill announce where we're going.. for real this time!"
The three kneeled, just like last time.

"Roppongi!"

"Rop-pon-gi?!" Rina shouted in excitement but I already knew this was a trick.. once again.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

And poof, we were at a random place with a curse inside.
"I knew it"

"WAHH THIS ISN'T ROPPONGI" rina yelled

"YOU TRICKED US AGAIN?!" The two gullible idiots shouted.

"Oops"

"OOPS?!" They three said simultaneously, all offended.

"Just like last time you guys gotta go exercise that curse, but with a guest and megumi will be joining you"

"Wait but I can't exercise curses yet?" Rina pouted, confused and looking at Gojo. He takes something out of his pocket and hands it to rina.