Second years

Rinas POV
Walking out of the door on the opposite side of where I first came in this school, stood 3 people. One was a girl with green hair tied up in a ponytail just at the back of her head, she was holding a polearm next to her. The guy sitting next to her had an off-white hair color was cut just above his ears, on his uniform was a neck piece that covered his mouth. The last guy was..a panda?!
"Oh hey guys!" THE PANDA TALKS?!

"Hey" megumi said dull, he waited for me to get down the stairs, put his head on my back and lightly pushed me just in the way the second years could know who they were metting

"Oh you must be rina, nice to meet you the names maki" the green haired one introduced, she was very pretty.

"And this over here is inumaki"

"Kelp"
....huh

"His vocabulary is restricted to only rice ball ingredients, due to his cursed speech" maki explained to me while the other first years and Gojo were talking with each other, but megumi sat down next to inumaki.

"And this over here is panda" she pointed at the..well panda, and he came over next to maki

"Yep I'm panda, as you can see... I'm a panda alright!" He said cheerfully, they all seemed nice maybe they'll help me with my cursed energy and jujutsu.

"Okay guys" Gojo interrupted and stood in front of all of us. There was a big field behind him and he stood in front like he wanted to show us it. He then went on explaining what we'll do
"Rina you will be fighting inumaki" Gojo pointed at me and then his other head pointed at the boy with toned white hair.
"Wait I'm already fighting someone but I don't even know anything yet" I said while slowly walking over to the man who comes up with idiotic ideas

"Don't worry I just want to test a theory"
Inumaki and I walked on the field away from the others, they said they can't be near cause his speech will effect them too? I'm not really sure what this boy holds but I guess I'm about to find out

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

About 2 minutes in, I was trying to get a hit, a punch, a kick, anything really! As long as I hit him I would recall that a win considering I don't know any jujutsu nor if I have any cursed energy.
I was running about to make a punch as I felt myself come to a stop eminently when the boy pulled down the zipper to his collar and shouted "don't move" I could feel myself grow angry and frustrated, I cant land a hit on this guy and all he has to say is don't move? This is stupid what's up with Gojo and his ideas?
I looked at my surroundings and saw a wooden bench, I was unable to move still as I wished the bench or something near by could land an attack on him since I can't, anything, anything that would prove myself worthy to go to jujutsu tech would be fine. I was released from the speech technique, I ran around inumaki and was about to make a kick to the back of his head when he turned around quickly and yelled "stop"
No way
It's happening again?!
Bro this is so annoying!
Can't that bench just fly over here and hit this guy god damn!
Right as I thought that I saw the bench about 5 feet away from us start to float and come towards inumaki and I both. Inumaki noticed before it came any closer to hitting him, I was released in time to dodge the bench flying I looked around as I fell from jumping out of the way, I saw itadori and nobara running over, while megumi stood at the top of the steps with a confused and surprised look on his face. Maki seemed surprised but didn't show it that much, while panda followed behind the two first years.
"That was so cool! Did you actually make that happen" itadori shouted out of excitement as he approached me and bent down to my level. I was in complete shock, I didn't really know what happened but when the bench started moving it's like I could feel myself moving it, but I didn't, did I?
"Was that really all you?" Nobara said amazed, she looked at me then turned around as a hand patted both the first years shoulders
"Come on rina I want to talk to you" the white haired man said, he seemed more in a serious mood but he smiled while saying it. As I got up I saw inumaki on the ground where he dodged the bench
"Sorry about that inumaki" I apologized even thought I still don't know if that was me that moved that bench, but I apologized out of pitty and also being a year below him
"Salmon" the boy said with a reassuring tone in his voice almost like he said 'it's okay' but in.. rice ball?

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
In a big office room Gojo welcomed me in and closed the door, telling me to sit in a couch that was in front of a chair with a class table in between the two. The blindfolded man sat down in the chair in front of me and began to speak

"Rina may I ask you something"

"Yea go for it"

"What's your last name"

.