MARAUDERS PREFERENCE: HOW THEY MAKE YOU LAUGH

James Potter

James throws a full show if he wants to make you laugh. He loves attention and usually there's plenty of other people laughing with you. He might mock-imitate the annoying teachers, or some mean Slytherins, or tell fun tales about muggle encounters - and he gets everyone laughing. Whether his intention was to cheer you up or he just wanted to see you laugh, he usually succeeds in that.

Sirius Black

Sirius makes you laugh with those jokes which are so bad they're funny. Like for example, he could make a bad joke about a person you don't like and it just gets you giggling. Even if you're not a fan of bad jokes, trust me - his bad jokes will make you laugh. Or alternatively, he makes funny faces at you.

Remus Lupin

He usually purposefully makes you laugh only when you need someone to cheer you up. So after comforting, he might tell you a funny story that happened the other day while he was doing his Prefect tasks and sometimes he might even tell you how he has embarrassed himself when he was a kid or as a first-year student, but over the years the story of that has turned out to be pretty funny. And after he has cheered you up, he might attempt tickle you, if you are the ticklish sort. So watch out for his fingers.

Peter Pettigrew

Peter doesn't really know how to make people laugh. He usually just goes with the flow and allies with the ones who he knows he's safe with and doesn't enforce himself to participate in things if he's not expected to participate (aka the times he could gain respect and acceptance by participating). So he usually doesn't attempt to make you laugh on his own, but if he has to make you laugh during a wizard version of Truth and Dare, he just tries to think about the times when you laughed at other's jokes and he tries to imitate those jokes. Usually, he's failing miserably with them and getting weird looks from the other participants of the game but you give a pretended giggle nevertheless because you know he tried and you didn't want to make him feel bad.