[NARCISSA MALFOY IMAGINE]

IMAGINE HAVING A DAUGHTER WITH NARCISSA MALFOY AND REASSURING HER THAT SHE'LL GET TO HER DREAM HOGWARTS HOUSE.

Your daughter had always had a dream of getting into her dream house once she's at Hogwarts, but as September was knocking on the door, she began to be more and more scared - what if she lacked those traits? What if she would end up in a different house?

She knew all the houses would accept her as their own, but that one house had been her dream for so long. She would be so disappointed if she got sorted into a different house.

You and Narcissa had always encouraged her to follow her dreams and she was growing up to be a delightful young lady who had all the traits of her dream house, and it was no doubt that the hat would have to brush her head gently before screaming the house name.

So when she brought up her concerns to you, you were immediately reassuring her that she's perfect for that house, and you knew it even before she first started dreaming about it.

And as she had boarded the train, leaving you two leaning against each other as you watched her train go and a week had gone by, you received a letter from her.

She had gotten to her dream house and was so excited about it that some of her letter was unreadable. She had been so quick at writing that you pictured her jumping around her dorm when writing it. She had already gotten friends and was excited about her upcoming classes.

Your little girl was all grown up.