[NEWT SCAMANDER IMAGINE]

Imagine Newt telling you he's a wizard and showing you his suitcase.

After you had dated for just a week, Newt started to think about telling you - a muggle - that he was a wizard. Something which was fiction to you, but it would turn to reality soon enough. But he wanted to be sure with deciding to tell it, so he waited for a month... two months... three... and one day, Newt just decided that it was time to tell. It was time to reveal all his secrets to you.

He stuttered a bit, trying to tell about his peculiarity normally at first. But of course, you didn't believe him - you just gave a laugh. But you could see it in his eyes - he was being serious. Had your boyfriend come mad? His words didn't make any sense - magic doesn't exist. Sure, Newt was peculiar and sometimes a little strange, but jokes like this weren't typical to him. But after he started to whip his wand and making lights flicker and plates to wash themselves, you had two options; you were either dreaming or believing it was real - magic was real. And Newt, slightly feeling better that you weren't running away screaming, he decided to show his biggest secret to all. His suitcase.

So as you saw Newt and his jacket just making their way down the suitcase, you didn't believe your eyes. There was a room there, a room with all kinds of trinkets and a desk. You looked around with amazement and gave out a puff of breath. But that wasn't all Newt had to show to you - there was a zoo outside of that little room. An actual zoo with all kinds of peculiar animals - and you just stared at all of that with wide eyes, and didn't even notice how something had climbed to your neck.

"Niffler! Don't take her necklace, you little rascal." he laughed and you turned to look to see the cutest creature ever. "Oh he's not that cute when he steals everything shiny on you... but I'll admit that he can be very cuddly if you just keep everything shiny away from his grasp."

He was quiet for a while, observing your expression and you knew what he was thinking.

"This... this is amazing, Newt!"