[MOLLY WEASLEY IMAGINE]

IMAGINE BEING FRIENDS WITH FRED & GEORGE AND MRS. WEASLEY MAKING A WEASLEY SWEATER FOR YOU SINCE YOU'RE ESTRANGED FROM YOUR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY.

Your time at the Burrow was always a blast. You never were in good terms with your own family, at least not after they got to know you were hanging out with the "blood traitors", Fred and George Weasley. Your family was pure-blood, and the kind of pure-blood that despised everything muggle. You never shared their values, and after you refused cutting ties with the Weasleys, your parents kicked you out.

After the Weasleys heard about it, they immediately took you in - you got a massive amount of love from Mrs. Weasley, and you finally felt like people cared about you and wanted only the best for you. That was never the case with your biological family. It didn't take long before you started to consider the Weasleys as your real family. Families stuck together, and loved each other - that's what they did.

On your first birthday at the Burrow, there was a massive party, as Fred and George had made the Burrow look more like a circus tent, they always went overboard with celebrating birthdays with all those Wizard Wheezes and stuff but your birthday was the craziest anyone had ever seen.

Mrs. Weasley came forward with a large package after they had all sung to you and cut a piece of a massive cake for you, and you took the package to your lap, looking at her in surprise.

"Well dear, open it!" she ushered you as she stepped back and you carefully removed the silk ribbon and opened the box.

It was a sweater with your initials in it. One of those sweaters Mrs. Weasley always made for her children - indicating she, too, considered you as one of them.

Tears welled up in your eyes as you stood up and rushed to give her a hug, she chuckled as she hugged you back, and all the Weasleys looked at you with big smiles on their faces - you deserved this, more than most did. You had a pure heart and were a joy to have around, and you were one of them. Not by blood, but by heart.