[FRED WEASLEY IMAGINE]

IMAGINE FRED FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU, BELLATRIX'S DAUGHTER.

You and Fred Weasley were one of the most unlikely people to fall in love. Your mother had been a Death Eater, and you had been part of the Death Eaters too, mostly because your mother forced you into it. You were forced to watch as your friends fought for their lives, some saying you're a traitor for betraying them, not understanding you didn't have a choice.

Only by pretending you were on Voldemort's side, your friends would be safe. Your boyfriend would be safe. You mother would have killed Fred on the second she found out you two were in love.

When the battle was over and your mother died, the Malfoys took you in, assuming you'd need your aunt around to grieve your mother together. But neither of you weren't as sad as you thought to be. Narcissa just felt... numb about it, as in you actually felt relieved. Your mother was obsessed with Voldemort and his cause, and you had no doubts she'd sacrifice even you if Voldemort had asked it. Maybe she'd have had some doubts, but she would have done it nevertheless. Voldemort mattered more to her than anyone else, so now you felt free.

And of course, now you were free to be with Fred. Kiss him, hold hands and hug publicly - you knew Malfoys would be shocked about the reveal, but they wouldn't kill Fred because of it. Lucius might think of you as a blood traitor, but nothing would put Fred in danger anymore, and that's what mattered.

So when you ran to Fred's arms, you knew there would be no more danger for you, no more obstacles to face for you to be together - and you couldn't believe it was actually real.