HEADCANONS: BEING A MUGGLE AND MARRYING FRED WEASLEY

- As you met Fred in the train station in London and him shamelessly starting to joking and flirting with you, you certainly didn't think much of him. He was funny, sure, and you had a good time talking to him, but you thought he was just a guy who wanted to pass time and since you had three hours for your train, you chatted and laughed with him.

- But when he left, you had a feeling that you wanted to meet him again - so you handed him your phone number. He looked confused at first and looked at the numbers like he didn't know what they meant, but just as you were going to point out why you gave it, he gasped.

- He muttered, "oh, this is what I need to reach you in your way..." and while you looked at him with confusion, he grinned to hide his embarrassment. "Thank you for giving me your pony number, I'm gonna make my voice to reach you someday!"

- You giggled, thinking he was joking again but after he turned as red as his hair, you realized he wasn't joking.

- That strange thing was one of the many - until he finally revealed it on your fifteenth date - he was a wizard and that's why he didn't know much of the world of non-wizards. His family had been holding him back for all this time and that's why he wanted to meet you again and again without actually dating - to make sure you wouldn't spill anything out.

- Of course, you thought it was one of his silly jokes again and just nodded while laughing. "Yeah sure, a wizard."

- But turns out he was serious. And after he showed some real-life spells to you, you didn't have a choice but believe him.

- Being a muggle and falling in love with a wizard of course felt absurd at first - just a few months ago, you didn't even believe in such things.

- And him proposing you as your 18th birthday gift was another thing you didn't know to expect. But you said yes - you had known it for a long time that Fred was the man you wanted to marry.

- Your wedding was just like he was - goofy, but it still managed to represent your relationship.

- And of course, the usual Weasley things were happening throughout the wedding. George was pulling pranks on guests while you and Fred danced, Aunt Muriel was loudly complaining how the Weasley Wheezes items weren't suitable to a fine celebrations like weddings, Arthur was talking about the latest Muggle technology with his friend from the Ministry and Molly was fussing around to ensure everyone were having fun.

- But some of the wizard guests were a bit on their toes with you - not to mention they feared that Fred marrying you would eventually lead to the Wizarding World being revealed, they also feared for you. You, as a muggle, could do nothing if Death Eaters came knocking on your door in intentions to do something bad.

- But the Weasleys managed to assure all the skeptics that you'd get the best protection they can provide - they would keep you safe.

- And as Fred turned twenty with his twin and the final battle between Voldemort's army and Wizards was about to ensue, he promised you he'd return to you after the battle and you'd finally start a proper life together. He'd always be there with you.

- Always.