The Mall Killings

*Beep Beep*

I groan and hit the alarm off. I rub my eyes and turn over to see Simon already looking at me with half awoken eyes.

I'm staying with Simon for a few days because my parents are out of town on a business trip and I didn't want to stay home alone.

"You're so handsome when you wake up babe." Simon says as he rubs my arm.

I smile and blush a bit before getting out of bed, "Come on Lover boy, get up and get ready for school today."

-----

I finished getting ready and head to the kitchen to pour myself a bowl of cereal.

"Babe, come over here and listen to this." Simon says as he turns up the volume of the TV.

"Shady side, small town America, but amongst locals a history of horror has earned it another nickname, 'Killer Capital USA'..."

I roll my eyes and sit down next to Simon, "Oh no, what happened now?"

"Shadyside Mall killing, some dude wearing a skull mask!" Simon points at the TV.

Sheriff Goode then speaks up, "Uh there were seven victims, ages 16 to 42, the perpetrator is also dead."

Oh great, another killing added to our towns record.

-----

Me and Simon head into school and meet up with Kate in the bathroom.

Me and Simon hide in two separate toilet stalls waiting for Deena to come in so we could scare her.

We hear Kate start off they rhyme in a witchy type voice when walking in, "She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves!"

then Simon burst out first, "She'll take your blood! She'll take your head."

Then I burst out and grab and shake Deena, "She'll follow you until you're dead!"

Deena rolls her eyes, "Wow, you guys are dicks"

I lean onto the wall and speak up, "It's just fun."

"It's sick"

"What, the dude was wearing a Halloween skull mask, how is that not fun!" Simon says with a big smile.

"People died...Heather died!" Deena says.

I shift a bit and scratch my arm a bit, "I mean, she is right guys."

(Imma skip Deena's fatty out burst, sorry😭🤞)

Kate's face drops,"...Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine" Deena let's out a huff.

Simon smirks and looks at me then Deena, "Seems like maybe you got a little witch in you."

I chuckled and covered my mouth.

Deena sucks her teeth, "Dude why you guys even here, this is the girls bathroom."

I smile and stand on top of the toilet while Simon holds my waist making sure I don't fall. I reach for the vent and pull out a box.

Simon takes it and smiles, "Candy store."

"You know we don't Believe this witch shit, right?" I say while looking in the mirror and fixing my hair. (Sorry if you got like a buzz cut💀)

"Yeah, it's just like fucked up Santa claus or something." Kate interrupts.

"Ho ho ho." Simon quietly mumbles.

Deena pulls out a box and tries handing it to Kate.

I look over her shoulder, "What's that?"

Deena looks back at me then to Kate, "I need kate to give this to Sam tonight."

Kate messes with her pony tail as she disagrees.

Deena turns around to me, "Oh hell nah, I am not getting mixed up in you're ex drama, do it yourself."

Deena sighs, "I can't, I quit band."

"Since when?", Kate says.

Deena then starts to get defensive, "Since who gives a shit!"

"You still have you're uniform though, right? Just wear that shit one more time." Kate says getting a bit frustrated with the whole sam situation.

I perk up and grab the box from simon, "I have something that will give you the balls to face same."

I open the box and show off the drugs inside.

"What, you guys are dealing again? I thought it stopped when this dingus's brother OD'd", Deena says in shock while pointing at Simon.

"Timothy?" Simon speaks up.

"Timothy wasn't a real OD, he didn't actually die", I proceeded to say.

"They brought him back." Kate says while Simon makes sounds of a defibrillator.

Deena rolls her eyes, "You all are morons."

Simon throws his arm over my shoulders and we all start to walk out of the bathroom.

Kate speaks up, "excuse me, but I'm valedictorian and president of every club this shithole has to offer. I'm getting out of here, off to claim my place amongst the stars, bitch."

We all hear someon chanting and dragging a witch rag doll down the hall, "Long live Sarah Fier!"

Simon pulls me closer and yells, "YEAH!"

I shake my head and laugh.

(A/N) ya'll already know witch parts will get spicy😏 lol nah but I hope y'all like this so far, I wanted to be inclusive and make a male version, I hope it satisfies y'all!