Happy Ending

A/N: I am so deeply sorry I was gone for so long guys, but dw I'm back and better than everrrr!! Around this part of the story is where I'm gonna make my own story up, but of course keep aspects of the movies incorporated. I feel like I was struggling to find a way to continue this and incorporate Y/N somehow into the story line so that's why I had such a writers block. Thank you again for reading.

I love you all, and just know this isn't the end! <3

I blink again...

________

The killers then disappeared out of thin air after I blinked once more. They were just...gone. Simon was heavily breathing on the ground and looks over at me with a bloody smile knowing we were now in a moment of peace.

It soon fades away when he sees the condition of my sliced up bloody leg.

He as fast as he can gets up and comes to my side cradling my head on his lap, "Hey, hey, I need you to stay with me okay. Stay awake baby, please."

He starts to cry, sob even. "Please, I need you, I love you...you remember you said we'd go on a date when this was all over, I'm holding you to that. You can't leave now when there is still so much for you."

He runs his face harshly and yells, "SOMEONE, HELP ME. Y/N IS BLEEDING SO MUCH FUCKING BLOOD!"

I close my eyes as I hear muffled panic voices around me fading into the void I was falling into.

________

I wake up to a bright light in my face and in a stiff bed with the sound of a steady beeping filling ears.

I blink my eyes a couple times to adjust my vision to see I'm in a hospital room that was pure white with a big window that had the curtains drawn.

I hear snoring and look over to see the whole crew sleeping on the couch near the window.

I smile lightly, "Hey, wake up sleepy heads."

They all wake up and start doing 1 of 3, crying, asking questions, or happily expressing their joy with cheers.

Simon seemed to be quiet though.

Quiet until everyone, but him filed out the room.

"I thought you were gonna die, I was so fucking scared." He wipes away the single tear running down his face.

"I started thinking about all the fun and sentimental moments we had together, it made me realize that I want to spend more time and put more effort into you." He walk up to the bed side and grabs my hand.

"Simon...kiss me."

Our lips then slowly connect in a calm yet passionate kiss. I felt like I was on cloud 9.

This is my happy ending, our happy ending...or was it

After I got admitted out of the hospital Simon helped me in my at home recovery journey.

It was heaven being with him all the time and having someone care for me when needed the most.

"Do you think we could ever get married one day, maybe when we become more accepted in society", Simon asked while changing out my bandages.

I shug my shoulders, "Hopefully when we are alive, I'd wait till death to be yours truly and legally.'

Simon smiles and sit down next to me on the coach until the phone starts ringing.

We both turn our heads to look at the phone, "Should I pick it up?" Simon asks.

I slowly nod my head as he reaches for the phone and holds it up to his ear. After a few minutes of "okays" and "mhmms" he hangs up the phone and glares at the phone.

"It's....it's Sam again"

Oh no...