Accidents and babysitting

We all hop out of the bus in a panic toward the car.

I try to head for Sam who was on the ground, but someone grabs my arm harshly.

(Don't take this next part personal please 😳)

I turn around and see Peter with a furious face, "You fucking queer, look what you did to my fucking car!"

I yank my arm a bit, but his grip gets tighter, "You're gonna pay for this!"

I finally get my arm free, but he tackles me, "Why don't you put that filthy mouth to work you whore."

I then See Simon with a now bloody shirt coming up behind Peter and hitting him in the head making Peter go unconscious.

----

A little bit later an ambulance pulls up and Officer Goode comes out of his cop car to question us.

He pulls me aside from my group and asked me what happened.

I scratch my neck a bit, "Accidents happen I guess."

I start to walk off until I hear Simon say something to Officer Goode, "Suck it pig."

I chuckled a bit and shook my head while waiting with the group now.

Simon catches up to me and pulls me in a tight hug while kissing my temple, "I'll never let him or anyone touch you again like that, I'm so sorry."

I push back some of his hair and look into his eyes, "It's okay babe, and if you weren't covered in green paint I'd kiss you."

He laughs while I lightly push him off, "Hey!"

----

Kate dumps out the pills on the table in front of the kids while I stand behind them, "Four to a bag, and of you finish in an hour I'll let you guys watch "My So-Call Life" with me, and no that doesn't include Y/N helping you."

They sigh while I pat their head, and look back at me, "Sorry guys, maybe next time."

We are about to walk out to the living room until I stop and turn around, "Oh, and um, don't eat those, they will make your little hearts stop and you'll choke to death on your own vomit....we don't want that happening."

We walk into the living room finding Simon watching TV.

Kate rolls her eyes, "What happened to sorting this?"

"What's in it for me again?" Simon says after he stops biting his nails.

I shrug, "A kiss?"

He smiles, "Make it two and we have a deal,"

I laugh a bit and shake my head as he starts taking off my red jacket I let him borrow.

Kate gags, "Jesus are you wearing the same clothes from last night?"

I cover my forehead, "Oh no, please don't tell me you wore that to the Grocery store."

Simon plays with the hem of the shirt while he talks, "I had to work double shift and I didn't have time to change!"

Kate looks down at the thing that beeped, "That's disgusting....you're disgusting, I don't understand how you got with Y/N."

"Miracles happen I guess" he says with a big grin as I help him take off his shirt.

Me and Simon then head off to the kitchen again to keep an eye on the kids.

Moments later Kate comes back in, "Jesus Simon, put a shirt back on."

Simon munches on popcorn when his eyes go wide, "Make up your mind women!"

We then hear glass shattering.

I head straight to the living room first with Simon close behind me, seeing some dude with a skull mask ripping up Simon's shirt.

Kate then speaks up, "Hey creeper what the f-"

Simon pulls her back, "Are you crazy!"

She pushes him off, "it's just that Sunnyvale prick."

I scrunch my face looking at Kate, "Peter?"

We look back and find him not standing there anymore.

-----

Kate talks with Mrs. Lane while she gives the kids to her.

Me and Simon stay a little further back.

"Thank you so much!" Kate says

Mrs. Lane speaks up, "No problem, I don't mind the company."

Kate sighs pushing the girls in, "You are a life saver Mrs. Lane."

Mrs. Lane smiles, "Well I use to be a nurse."

She then looks back at Simon's bloody ripped up shirt, I noticed and pushed him behind me a bit, "Are you sure you guys are okay?"

Kate starts to get nervous, "Of course, I just have to run out and-..."

A/N: another update on Saturday <3 going to see black widow tomorrow.

Let me know how y'all like this so far!