Put Her To Rest

"It's no possible, bullets didn't even stop her!" Sam says in shock.

"Amazing observation!" Deena says sarcastically.

"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT!" I say out of breath.

"How the hell shoulf I know, she-she was hot, I don't know! The bitch seemed normal!" I glared at Simon and slapped his arm.

"Yeah Simon, well I hate to break it to you, but normal BITCHES don't bleed black blood!" I roll my eyes and walk off to the corner of the room.

Simon brushes it off, "Well she was hot and normal until she attacked me with a fucking razor blade!"

I turn around, my face now red with anger, "STOP CALLING HER HOT SIMON!"

everyone goes quite till Josh speaks up, "Wait, a razor blade?"

Simon shrugs his shoulders with tears building up in his eyes after I yelled at him, "Yeah, like the one you use for old timey shaving, but she used it to like slit her-..."

Josh cuts him off, "slit her wrists...was she singing something? Like-like an oldie song?"

I nod my head and run my hands over my head, "Yeah, she was, how the fuck do you know that?"

Josh start to explain who Ruby Lane is and what happened.

Kate speaks up confused, "Jesus, why didn't I see this on the news?"

Josh picks up the paper and waves it around, "Because it happened 30 years ago!"

Josh keeps explaining these killers, I walk away and see in the corner of my eye Simon coming to follow me.

I open the bathroom door and he stops it from closing before letting himself in. He then closed the door, making sure it was locked.

"Look, I'm sorry I kept calling her hot. You know it doesn't mean anything, she's a dead killer and you're a alive hunk of a man
Y/N!" He takes my hands and kisses my scratched up hands.

I blush a little and look up at him, "I'm sorry I yelled at you."

He smiles and shakes his head, "You don't have to be sorry, I'm the one who started it. I love you."

I lean in and kiss him on the lips, he kisses back before someon knocks on the door.

"GET DECENT, WE ARE HEADING OUT!" Kate says.

----

We all get in the ambulance while Josh explains everything to us because we had left the conversation early.

----

Once we got to the spot where Sam saw the witch we all put on head lamps.

I help Simon put on his.

I look over when Deena speaks up, "I can't believe you're wearing that."

"I can't believe you're above wearing it when we're in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us." Kate says, having enough of Deena.

We all walk off into the woods.

Once we got to the spot Sam starts to explain where she was before she saw the witch.

She then pulls out something from the moss infested ground.

"Chains?" I questioned.

"Oh, not just chains." Simon whispers while looking down at the pile of bones.

"Fier, it's her." Josh says while picking up the lock of the chain.

"Oh no, no, no" Simon laches onto my arm.

I hug him closer, "This is bad, this is really bad."

"No wonder why she's mad at us, I'd be too, Sam disturbed her grave." Kate says with gritted teeth.

A crack from the woods brings all of us to it's attention, "Did you hear that?" Josh speaks up.

" wait, hold up hold up. She's mad because we Disturbed her grave, why don't we just undisturb it!" Simon says in a low whisper.

We all agree to the plan and scramble around to collect her bones to put them together.

Simon comes over with a Sunnyvale varsity jacket and places it ontop of the bones, "We're sorry...."

We all stay still for a moment, letting out deep breaths until we hear heavy footsteps coming our way.

I see the thing coming toward us, "NO, IT DIDN'T WORK!" Simon yells as he pulls me to run with him.

We get into the ambulance and I run up to the divers seat.

"START THE CAR!" Deena yells at me.

"IM DOING THAT!" I scream back in fear.

Then I start up the car and drive off in a hurry.

A/N: Pound town scene in next chapter for those wondering.

But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter <3

Next update is Tomorrow at 9pm