Im About To Die

A/N: My little brother getting a little nosey, he saw me typing away on my phone and asked what I was writing, like mind your business rat🙄

Anyways we are almost nearing the end, I truly am gonna miss you all when I finish :'(

Y/N's POV

I began walking down the aisle cautiously looking left, right, back and forth constantly.

I was paranoid and scared.

I take a glass wine bottle and hold it tightly in my hand.

Everything was quiet too quiet, I walk to the next aisle and swallow my building up slavia down my dry throat. I'm getting anxious.

I'm sure I can take anyone on, I'm on the football team for crying out loud.

I can tackle a bitch down, yeah...I hope I can.

I then hear a bunch of screaming, I look back to see Kate blasting fire at Skull Mask.

Holy shit, holy shit.

He was on fire as I ran up behind him and hit his head with the wine bottle.

It didn't break on first impact, but it sure did the second time.

All the wine spilled out and he trips to the ground. I start kicking the shit out of him, "KATE, GET OUT OF HERE!"

She gives me a stern nod and runs off.

It was now me and this bitch.

He grabs my ankle and throws me to the ground. Oh it's on.

I grab a shard of what use to be the wine bottle and stab his arm that had a tight grip on me.

He let go and I got up quickly.

I look to my right to see Simon looking back at me.

I then feel a sharp pain in my leg.

Skull Mask just stabbed my leg, I let out a loud yell as he starts dragging the glass down my thigh.

Blood started pouring from the side of me, I look down and get queasy. That's a lot of blood.

I then see Simon tackle down the killer and straddle him to the floor hitting his face left and right as I collapse in pain.

My vision starts to blur as Simon gets his head thrown to the ground. He's definitely getting a concussion after that.

I blink slowly as I see the scene unfold. I'm about to die, and so is Simon.

He is being held down by the killer as he draws back his arm to stab Simon.

Then I blink again....