Just Die Already!

"The plan is simple..."

Josh explained what we needed to do to set up this trap in the girls bathroom for the killers.

We start to pour gasoline on the bathroom floors

Simon speaks up while pouring the flammable substance, "Smile you son of a bitch!" 

We leave the bathroom then
I dip my mop in the blood water and separate from the group while dragging it on the floor.

It was quite...really quite.

I heard heavy footsteps and heavy breathing.

I turn around as see a guy with a big build, the camp nightwing killer.

I drop the mop and sprint back to the group, making sure not to step on the blood myself.

"SHE'S HERE, I SAW HER, SO SE-... FUCKING CRAZY, SHE WAS DOING IT, FOLLOWING THE BLOOD TRAILS!" I hear Simon shouting as I reach up to the group.

I grab his hand and pull him towards the wall, "Shut up!"

"It's working, skull mask at 3 o'clock.", I hear Kate say.

We all look over and see him walking down the hall.

Simon hides his head in my neck as he squeezes my hand.

"They're all here" Deena says in a hush tone.

The killer walk into the bathrooms, we tie up the doors as Sam comes down from the vents.

We all grabbed our fire extinguishers, as Deena lights a fire in the gasoline.

We all wait till we hear no sound.
We head in and starts extinguishing the place.

"Come back from that mother fuckers!" Sam says proudly.

I look over at him and giggle, and let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Until I look over at the same time that Josh does to the pile of black gunk.

I see it moving around until a hand pops out and tries to grab Josh.

I go wide eyed and grab Simon as we run out, "WHY WON'T THEY JUST DIE ALREADY!" I scream in fear while running.

I'm scared.

A/N: okayyyy, first of all sorry this was shorter than usual, also I did say I'd do more than one tonight, but I was helping my brothers get their school stuff set up.