Pound Town

"That was the camp nightwing killer!" Josh points out.

"That was a bust." Kate interrupts.

"MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE THE MOVIES, IT'S NOT AS EASY AS PUTTING BONES TO REST!" Deena says while grabbing some cotton swabs.

I sigh a bit while driving, then Simon spoke up in stress, "I don't understand why it didn't work, it always works."

"Who gives a shit, it doesn't matter! How do I not die?!" I say in frustration and fear.

"How do we not die, and I'm looking at you! Witch Nerd!" Simon says while pointing at Josh.

"I-I don't know-..." Josh begins, but Sam cuts him off.

"She doesn't want you guys, she wants me. I saw her again."

I laugh dryly, "Good, well let's throw you out, she can have you!"

A chorus of my name is said in disappointment, "WHAT, I'm stating what we all wanted to say!"

I pull over harshly as Deena explains how the killer wanted to get a peice of all of us, "No, she wanted her blood."

I come back and zip open Simon's Jacket.

Everyone looks in disgust.

"Y-Yeah, it's Jaws! The skeleton guy was sniffing around my shirt like some type of perv in a panty shop!" Simon says in realization.

"She's literally bait!" Kate says

Deena starts to get defensive,  "She's not bait!"

"No, she is bait...let's give them what they want." Josh says.

----

I pull up to the school and we all hop out.

We get the lost and found box filled with a suprising amount of clothes to change into.

"Alright guys, change up. We can't have any of Sam's blood on us." Josh proceeds to say while we grab clothing items.

"Well, not much I can do about that." Sam says while walking off.

Deena goes after her and then it leaves the rest of us.

Us three boys were about to enter the bathroom until Kate calls for Josh. I didn't really pay attention to that because I was already inside.

----
(Smut ahead, this is my first time writing smut so don't go too hard on me. If you don't want to read this part then you can pick up at 🔴)

I head in and throw off my shirt, I go to pick up my new shirt until I feel Simon press up against me.

"You look hot shirtless, why don't I see you like this often?" Simon runs one of his hands in my hair and the other slowly going down my stomach.

I look up from his hand that is slowly traveling down to look at him in the mirror.

He's fully undressed already, but still only has his underwear on.

His rings were cold on my skin. I lean my head back into the crook of his neck, letting out a breathy moan as he rubs my crotch.

"Don't start what you can't finish Kalivoda." I say leaning back more in pleasure.

"Oh I'll make you finish, why don't you show daddy that ass of yours by taking off those pants and bending over the sink."

I let out a light laugh and proceed to take off my Jeans, then my underwear.

I bend over slowly, making sure he sees every single move I make through the mirror.

He let's out a low groan and grabs my ass harshly, "Come on now, can baby tell daddy what he needs? Does he need a stroking, a spanking, or to get absolutely fucked in the ass?"

Simon kneads my ass roughly yet slowly while waiting for my answer, "D-Daddy I want your dick in me, I want you to make me scream your name so loud like no one is near by."

He lets out a louder groan and kisses my back, "I'll provide, but only if you give me what I need."

"A-anything, what do you need?"

"I need you on your knees sucking my cock." He whispers in my ear slowly.

I spin around and hit the ground so hard and fast I felt like my knees would bruise the next morning.

I pull down his underwear and take his dick in hand, pumping up and down, also using my thumb to spread around his precum.

He let's out a moan, "Use your mouth Y/N."

I smile at him then spit on his member before going all in. I bobbed my head up and down and up and down.

He groans and moans in pleasure, bucking his hips and pulling my hair.

After a few more strokes he roughly picks me up and bends me over the sink.

He didn't give me time to think before he was inside of me.

I was a moaning mess.

I gripped the sink so hard I felt like it was going to break.

Each slam into me felt like heaven. He reached forward and started to pump my dick while fucking me from the back.

It felt so good that it didn't even feel real until we both finished.

"That was amazing Y/N" he says while kissing my neck.

I try to catch my breath while cleaning up myself, Simon does the same.

We exchange some kisses before we get fully dressed and head out

🔴

We head out of the bathroom and see Kate and Josh standing there with red faces.

My eyes go wide, "Did you guys...?"

Kate rolls her eyes and laughs, "Calm down, it was hardly first base."

I laugh and lean onto Simon's shoulder.

We then see Deena and Sam come over, "Wait, wait, wait...did you all go to pound town?"

Everyone looks around awkwardly before Simon speaks up again, "We did too!"

I blush hard and hit Simon in the arm.

A/N: Y'all, I tried so hard not to cringe while making this, but I do think it came out good. Tell me what you think.

I hope y'all liked this, I know a lot of people were waiting for this smut.