Game night

So, turns out there is going to be some type of candle lit memorial at the game, I do kinda miss Heather, she was my science partner.

-----

I walk up on the bus putting my football Jersey on and walk down the aisle until I saw Simon.

I sit next to him and give him a stank face, "What is that on your face?"

He smiles widely and holds my hands, "I'm the teams mascot for tonight baby!"

I roll my eyes and laugh until I see Deena walk on the bus with her uniform on, and box in hand.

I nod my head at her and she nods back before sitting down.

I lean my head on Simon's shoulder while we get driven to the football field.

-----
The mayor of Sunnyvale started to give a speech while everyone listened...well not everyone.

I look over and see some Sunnyvale prick starring at me while rubbing his crotch.

He smiles and winks at me. I think I threw up a little to be honest.

That guy seemed to have had his arms around Sam. Some people have guilty pleasure huh?

I hold Simon's hand and squeeze it, letting him know something was up.

"...All of Sunnyvale mourns with you."

Kate rolls her eyes and whisper, "Yeah, like they give a damn. The only ones who came were the ones who had to, the football team and the cheerleaders."

Deena then walks off, most likely to talk to Sam.

Officer Goode then starts to talk on the podium while candles were lit.

I look over and see that guy from before licking his lips while looking me up and down, fucking creep.

"What we should do is look to the light..." officer Goode proceeded.

The douche starring at me then speaks up, "Yeah, what we should light is a fuse on Shadyside."

One of my team mates speak up in a harsh tone, "What'd you say?"

"I SAID, it ain't a tragedy when it happens every week,...it's a joke"

My team mate shoves the dude and a fight breaks out, people punching and kicking.

I get tackled to the ground and started getting punched violently.

"AAAAAAAAAH, GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" I hear Simon scream while running my way.

He hits the guy with his broom and flips him off, he picks me up and we start to dash for it.

I then hear Kate yell something before she gets elbowed.

-----

Kate starts to give a speech on the bus, "PEICES OF SHIT, THEY THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, THEY THINK CAN RUIN OUR VIGIL WHILE THEY WALK BACK TO THEIR MANSIONS LIKE WE'RE SOME REJECT PILE THEY CAN STEP ON!!"

Everyone cheers in agreement.

"WELL WE ARE NOT THE REJECT PILE, THIS SHIT ENDS TONIGHT!!"

Everyone cheers again in agreement, slapping the windows and banging the ceiling.

I get up and yell, "AND WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!"

Kate stands infront of me and smiles, "WE'RE GONNA KILL THOSE PREPPY ASSHOLES!!"

Everyone cheers once again, but way louder as it came to the end of the speech.

Simon then stands on the seat next to me and starts to chant, "When I say Shady, you say side, SHADY!"

"SIDE"

"SHADY"

"SIDE"

"WHEN I SAY SHADY YOU SAID SIDE"

"SHADY"

"SIDE"

the chants and screams go on and on till we hear someone's car beeping their horn.

Deena calls us over and we see a group of Sunnyvale bitches.

Kate groans, "You got to be kidding me!"

Simon scratches his head, "Hey isn't that uh-"

Deena cuts him off, "Sam..."

Simon smirks at me and pulls his pants down just enough for him to rub his ass against the Emergency exit window.

I high five him and proceeded to do the same thing after he was done,"SUNNYVALE SUCKS!"

I bet that prick who I now know is Peter liked that.

Deena then opens the cooler with fruit punch in it, made by yours truly.

Deena pulls it over to the door, "Open the door Y/N!"

I quickly open the door and flip off the car before getting out the way.

Kate then gets a little weary, "This is definitely a good idea, right?"

Deena responded with a 'yup' and they start to countdown the throw.

Kate looks over at Deena, "Your nose, it's bleeding."

They both accidentally let go and the whole cooler hits the car making them swerve to the side into the forest.

Wow, and the night just started.

A/N: we are almost at the woohoo part, hold tight babes!

Also sorry if this seems a little hectic, was writing the first half of this when I was going to physically therapy.

I'm glad that a lot of you came from tiktok btw, love ya'll to the moon and back!

And if you did not come from tiktok, you should go follow me :)

Simon_Kalivoda7

<3