I love you

A/N: ohhhh yeahhh update timeeee

We all run into the ambulance and Simon slams the door shut, "Let's Timothy this bitch!"

"Yeah!" I scream out as Deena drives us off.

________

We arrived at the supermarket Simon works at and head toward the pharmacy.

While running there I slow down and look at all the frames photos in confusion.

"Babe? How many times have you been employ of the month?"

He looks back and grabs my hand, "That's not our concern right now, let's go!"

He begins to shuffle around bags and bottles getting out prescription pills that will surely OD Sam...in a safe way.

"A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance..."

"Yeah I remember." I interjected.

"Mhmm, he was dead for at most two minutes, but..."

He does a little drum roll on the counter.

"We got him back!"

Everyone looks at each other until Deena look over at Kate.

"Kate, I think it's time for your close up."

Kate nods her head and gets straight into organizing the pills from the prescription bottles.

I look over at Sam and pur my hand on her shoulder, "Rember Sam, you have to take these in order."

"Yes, pile one takes the edge off, you're gonna feel like you're being fucking by a unicorn."

Simon does some little shoulder movement to emphasize his sentence.

"Pile two is gonna bring your core temp wayyyy down and you may feel slightly sick."

I look at Simon with a almost proud mother type look and speak up, "Don't and I mean DO NOT forget the five minute interval between pile two and pile three."

"You heard Y/N, it's really important okay? Pile three is what brings you down and out, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take that take five or everything goes to shit!"

I grab the epipens, "How many of these do we have?"

"Tons, like a thousand!" Simon says a little too enthusiastically.

Deena looked at us three confused, "Wait wait, epipens?"

"Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline, this is what brings her back duh! This is Jesus!"

He shakes the epipens to emphasis what he is says and probably out of anxiety as well.

I rub my hand up and down his back just in case.

__________

Simon draws an "X" on my chest and gives me a weak smile.

"Scream my name if something happens okay Y/N?"

I tear up a bit and hug him tight, "Try not to get hurt for me please."

"I won't get hurt I promise, and I know I shouldn't think this way, but if-"

"No! Simon stop, don't!"

"Y/N I need to say it, anything could happen."

I pull back from the hug and look him in his teary eyes.

"I love you Simon."

"I love you too Y/N."