𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

( chapter one )❛ saving the sour wolf ❜

( chapter one )
❛ saving the sour wolf ❜

IF ELLIE STILINSKI could go back in time and speak with her younger self, young ellie would never believe her.

ellie doesn't blame her. if someone two years ago just randomly walked up to her at school and said, "hey ellie, nice outfit... oh, yeah! werewolves are real and the supernatural actually does exist! it's that cool? anyways, have a nice day!" she would've laughed in their face and run far away from that person. but oh, how times have changed.

thanks to the supernatural world, the mccall pack was currently in mexico trying to find the one and only, derek hale.

"you know, if i die, i'll haunt derek and the pack, this small town, and beacon hills while i'm at it." ellie informed stiles and lydia as they passed by a few cars.

"you shouldn't even be complaining! the only reason you're here is because you snuck into the jeep!" stiles pointed his finger at his little sister who rolled her eyes.

it wasn't even a big deal. ellie just happened to overhear a pack meeting that was held in stiles' bedroom. (which she wasn't invited to, courtesy of stiles!) they all agreed that they'd go down to mexico to save derek. ellie was going to be a part of it too, so she did the only logical thing; she hid underneath a blanket stiles kept in roscoe until ellie decided it was time for her to grace him with her presence. stiles was not happy. at the end of the day, ellie just did what she had to do.

"and i'd do it again." ellie shrugged, "you're the one who doesn't want me to come."

"because i don't want you to get hurt."

"stilinski's look, we're here." lydia interrupted the siblings, even though she most of the time thought their bickering was entertaining.

"this doesn't seem so bad." stiles clapped his hands looking around the town. ellie looked around their surroundings. nothing out of the ordinary, just people walking by and chatting with one another.

"it's not the town, it's the plan," lydia told him. stiles looked at her feeling a bit offended. first ellie has a problem with the plan, now lydia.

"what's wrong with the plan?" stiles asked.

"brother, this could be the stupidest we've ever come up with." ellie looked up at her older brother and smiled, "you're aware of that, right?"