𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

( chapter  seven )❛ dumbar? ❜

( chapter seven )
❛ dumbar? ❜

ELLIE ROLLED HER eyes as she walked behind stiles and scott. the two were complaining about lacrosse, when quite frankly, ellie could care less. they had REAL problems to deal with.

"scott, of course you're still the team captain!" ellie reassured scott for the millionth time.

"you got your grades up just like coach told you to, right?" stiles asked. scott nodded, "yeah, but he never told me i was back on the team. he just told me to show up at tryouts today."

"well, tough luck scotty." ellie placed a hand on his shoulders, "if this whole lacrosse thing doesn't work out, there's always a spot for you on the cheer team." ellie smiled playfully.

"i'd offer you a spot stiles, but you dance like a fish coming out of water." ellie teased. scott laughed while stiles groaned and rolled his eyes.

"we got bigger things to deal with anyway." stiles stated, ignoring his sister.

"did you tell argent yet?" stiles asked, referring to kate's magical appearance.

"ah! i texted him but he didn't get back to me." scott sighed. both siblings looked at the alpha as if he was fucking clueless.

"you-" ellie stopped trying to find the right words. "let me get this right. you, scott mccall, told him, chris argent, how his psychotic sister, kate argent, came back from the dead over a damn text?"

scott slowly nodded, noticing how bad it sounded out loud. "you're stupid." ellie laughed out loud. 

ellie looked towards the bleachers and saw mason who was waving at her. ellie smiled back and turned to the two boys.

"well, as much as i'd like to be here with you two dimwits, i've got to go. see you at tryouts." ellie smiled sarcastically, "oh and stiles, try not to suck." ellie added on. stiles glared at her and sarcastically laughed, "ha! ha!"

ellie ran over to mason, taking a seat by him and looking at the field, seeing a boy who was playing insanely good. he really was. he probably was one of the best players she's ever seen since jackson.

"hey mase." ellie smiled.

"hey elle." mason grinned back, looking towards the field again.