𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

( chapter  five )❛ our cousin miguel ❜

( chapter five )
❛ our cousin miguel ❜

ELLIE WAS QUIETLY chewing her bubblegum as she doodled on her notebook, toning out her history teacher.

ellie wasn't doing it to mean to him, she just already knew what he was talking about.

it wasn't a surprise how ellie stilinski was smart. she's stiles' sister after all. he may be a hyperactive spaz, but he was still intelligent. and, she was also tutored by the genius lydia martin.

so here she was, sitting in history class, bored out of her mind. that was until someone crashed into the classroom door, standing there, rubbing his head, with the door wide open, stood stiles stilinski.

ellie widen her eyes and looked ahead, trying to pretend she didn't notice him. or even know him.

"ow- that really hurt." stiles blurted out, shaking his head repeatedly. the whole classroom laughed quietly as the teacher looked at stiles like a mom who was scolding her son after he got mud all over the kitchen floor.

"nah i help you mr?" the teacher asked, fed up.

"stilinski. stiles stilinski." stiles said, searching for his sister in the class. ellie cover her face with her hands, feeling everyone's eyes on her.

"ellie!" stiles shouted, seeing the long brunette hair that belonged to his little sister.

ellie turned around, glaring at her brother who sent her a smile and wave, making the whole class laugh again.

"mr.stilinski, do you have a reason to be disrupting my class?" the angry teacher sarcastically asked.

"yes! actually. i need to speak with you mr..." stiles trailed on.

"mr. sackrider." the teacher answered.

stiles mouth fell agape, "oh- wow. that is unfortunate."

laughter, again, filled the classroom. ellie desperately wanting to be anywhere but in this class. stiles quickly went up to the teacher, quietly explaining something to him which made ellie confused.

"okay, miss ellie, you are excused for the day." ellie raised her eyebrows, confused by what stiles had told her teacher, and why she had to leave the class.