𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

( chapter nine )❛ after effect of the bite ❜

( chapter nine )
❛ after effect of the bite ❜

WAKING UP IN a bathtub, duck-taped, and with a duck-taped liam dunbar, was not what ellie had in mind.

"liam." ellie whispered.

no answer.

"liam.."

again, no answer.

"dunbar!" ellie whisper shouted.

liam opened his eyes quickly, looking around their surrounding like a lost puppy. he went to speak, but it came out as mumbles. ellie looked at him and laughed. he realized he was duck-taped and tried moving, but failed.

ellie was also duck-taped, except scott didn't duck-tape her mouth. instead, he just duck-taped her arms and legs. she gave up trying to escape a few minutes ago. she accepted her fate.

"stop moving like that," ellie scolded him, "you look like a fish out of water."

liam glared at her and mumbled some words ellie could not understand.

"you left her up there with him all alone!?" ellie heard her brother scream from downstairs.

she could hear loud footsteps, and hear scott reassuring her brother on how ellie and liam were both fine.

the shower curtain was rudely opened by stiles. ellie sheepishly smiled at him while liam opened his eyes widely.

"oh! she's fine huh scott." stiles retorted, glaring at his best friend.

"well, she technically is." scott whispered.

stiles carefully picked up his sister and left the bathroom, placing her on the bed. scott helped him remove the tape off of ellie.

"i can feel my arms again," ellie said happily. her smile then dropped, glaring at scott and she smacked his head hard.

"ow! what was that for?" scott asked confused.

stiles looked at him with his mouth open.

"hmm, i don't know, maybe because you fricking duck-taped me!?" ellie shouted at him. he made an 'oh' face and nodded.